Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Dave

I’m modest actually, but yes I’m not intimidated by the “best expert advice money can buy”, because who’s paying Fauci and Imperial College London for their crackpot lockdown policy? I know you know, the compulsory vaccine lobby, who offer it, at fancy prices, as the magic key to unlock the lockdown, which is wrecking the economy and costing lives and livelihoods.

Not all the world is in lockdown or the same degree of lockdown and why they are all doing it is a good question, but there are always a range of interests supporting the same policy for different reasons.

Some want it to suppress political protests (France, India, China) and some for additional funding from world organisations, and some like New Zealand (at least their Prime Minster) do so as a loyal servants of the 1%. I mean they went into lockdown after reporting “1” death!

The lockdown doesn’t make sense from a medical point of view, and unless you’re saying all the politicians are just following expert medical advice, we have to ask who’s paying the experts, because wrecking the economy makes things worse, and before lockdown the mortality rate was less than the preceding 5 years.

And Trump is being attacked by the Fake Media for wanting to lift the lockdown and for all the problems due to the lockdown. Its impeachment 2 or 3 if you include “Russia-Gate”.