Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Home Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Node

It is a matter of record that a safety exclusion zone was enforced around WTC7. So in your scheme, Node, what happened to the demolition conspirators mass murder plot? They could blow the pre-rigged WTC7 at any time and kill even more people, but no, they tip off the firefighters and save a few lives, producing a “smoking gun” for Truthers. There’s no consistency here.

I don’t claim to know all the answers, but it is now 99% certain that WTC7 was demolished, and it is completely implausible that it was decided and executed on the day, therefore it was pre-planned.

If you want me to speculate about the decision-making of the perpetrators, I’d guess something like this: they had to wait until fires had burned long enough to provide a figleaf of an excuse for the building collapsing. Possibly they had to even initiate the fires. By the time it was judged plausible to bring WTC7 down, all civilians had been evacuated and to drop the building on top of 100s of emergency workers might have been deemed too provocative, an act guaranteed to turn every surviving first responder into a vengeful witness.