Reply To: 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued.

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued. Reply To: 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued.

SA

Yes, that’s the bit that resembles the genetically engineered SARS vaccine virus.

“Maybe SARS-CoV-2 escaped from a lab, maybe it didn’t. But one of the SARS outbreaks did start from a lab escape I think, “

You start with maybe and then end with I think. That really is exactly my point and similar to how these CTs start and then are taken as fact. Postulating that something happened because it can happen theoretically and because there are superficial resemblances to other events is enough to start a conspiracy theory but is no evidence that something has happened. CTs are used to divert from real issues to be dealt with. In this case the major story is how incompetent And negligent US and U.K. governments Have been. China is being used to divert from this basic fact.
As to where bio labs should be sited, of course one can have ideas but I am afraid neither of us knows enough about this to pontificate.