Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

SA

Paul
You seem to have a very basic problem understanding how to verify facts from allegations. From your first link:

“We sent six samples from around Kenya to laboratories in South Africa. They tested positive for the HCG antigen,” Dr. Muhame Ngare of the Mercy Medical Centre in Nairobi told LifeSiteNews. “They were all laced with HCG.”

So this is an allegation. If this allegation is to be verified you will need more than one person making his allegation, you need the name of the labs to which the samples were sent and actual data to support these findings. I am not even going to dispute whether vaccines may or may not be laced in such a way as to reduce fertility but just to say I have no way of finding out from all the links that you have sent that this is true other than someone saying it is true.
It seems that this is not a new allegation as seen from this from 1995.

The vaccine currently supplied by UNICEF has been used for more than 50 years in many countries and is one of the basics in immunization. The Department of Health notes no unusual increase in abortions since 1990, the year the anti-tetanus drive was accelerated. Prior to 1990, anti-tetanus vaccination had been going on in the Philippines since 1983. Even WHO assurances that tetanus toxoid contains no abortifacients have failed to allay public fear. It is unfortunate that the people and groups behind this misinformation campaign have done so much damage to a decidedly beneficial and needed health program.

As for Bill Gates I am not sure when he said that but I am also aware that vaccines used as (reversible) contraceptives have been developed but I am not sure whether they are actually being used. This is not entirely outrageous if it is done with the knowledge of the individuals concerned and provided they are safe and properly tested. But you just have a throwaway comment without any links or evidence and this scatter of allegations in your posts makes it a bit difficult to take your allegations seriously.
So Paul next time you post any allegations, please check the facts first, check your sources, check that there are independent verifications of what is being alleged and whether the allegations are verifiable. One of the biggest propaganda tools used by western governments is to make unverified allegations such as that WMD were found in Iraq and then to ask others to produce the evidence that they are not. This is exactly what you are doing by these posts.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by modbot.