Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Paul Barbara

@ Dr Edd June 2, 2020 at 22:10
Just a reminder – you still have not said if you are a doctor or not. I’m not asking for your credentials, just a straight-forward yes or no.
I didn’t say any of these Tetanus case doctors were whistleblowers, but the CDC one I mentioned who did whistleblow on the CDC hiding the evidence for high risk of autism in Afro-American babies (or maybe Afro-Caribbean).
I made it plain that the link between doctors who dispute the ‘Consensus’ narrative get demonised, as do whistleblowers and others who upset the PTB.
The most vociferous and majority are not always right.
I have just started reading ‘Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and Forgotten History’ by Suzanne Humphries MD and Roman Bystrianyk. I would not be surprised if they too have been demonised, seeing as they both disagree with the ‘Medical Authorities’.
It promises to be immensely illuminating, and I have already learnt some startling facts I was completely unaware of, and I’m only on page 19 (plus Forward and Introduction).