Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

cimarrón

Kim, I agree that Carole Cadwalladr is somewhat compromised by the Integrity Initiative connection. Unfortunately, her Twitter response to criticism on this was very weak – https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1074356097870389255

SA, I agree with your points about Carole Cadwalladr’s attacks on Russia and Wikileaks and her failure to investigate the suspect 2019 election result.

My point, though, is that the methods she has highlighted regarding very specifically targetted Facebook advertising represent some of the techniques which Cummings and his data manipulation contacts are using to generate the results they want in referendums and elections.

I believe that the main thrust of the 2019 election coup was via postal vote manipulation. However, closely-targetted Facebook advertising is obviously a powerful technique, and one of which everyone needs to be aware.