Reply To: Covid as a veil for establishment preperation for environmental collapse

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Covid as a veil for establishment preperation for environmental collapse Reply To: Covid as a veil for establishment preperation for environmental collapse

nothinguptop

FlakBlag, Maori is correct.
The scum now in positions of power have been placed there. Just look at our current health secretary and the position he held in 2017 and then read this.

Speech – The Fourth Industrial Revolution
Minister for Digital, Matt Hancock, addresses the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Fourth Industrial Revolution’s (4IR) Autumn reception

For some reading on what’s generally called the biosecurity state I’d strongly suggest this.

The New Normal: What is the UK Biosecurity State? (Part 1. Programmes and Regulations)

The New Normal: What is the UK Biosecurity State? (Part 2. Normalising Fear)

It’s very well researched and put together. He mentions Giorgio Agambem quite a bit and I would agree it’s well worth reading(links in above articles).

Also Lord Sumption gave a lecture last night about the reality of what the happy clappers have done to all of us with their meek, spineless, self imposed subjugation.
I thought he was going to cry at the end. He looked distraught at the realisation that his own words aren’t a warning, rather a comment on the near past.

Government by decree – Covid-19 and the Constitution: Lord Sumption – YouTube

Past that and if you want to read the people that were warning of this long ago I’d recommend Alison McDowell’s site A Wrench In The Gears(it’s a well researched horror show if you care about our children’s future).
I’m a covid sceptic so people would generally think I’d go along with the GBD, but I had nagging doubts and Alison helped point them out(we all get mugged by apparent good intentions that turn out to no such thing, no matter how sceptical).

Technocrats, Great Barrington, and Bermuda Grass – Why Settle For Reform When A Radical Solution Is Needed?

Cory Morningstar has posted for years on the build up to this point and she shows the fraud behind all the NGO wankers quite clearly and can be found here

The Art of Annihilation: From the Non-Profit Industrial Complex with Love

I’d recommend the 2010 article “the 2⁰ death dance” for a good introduction to how “the system” works, the Greta ones and the latest.

That’s a lot of reading and you may disagree, but from what you’ve said I doubt any difference of opinion would be major and I’ll quote your own words to back up that thought.

“The horsemen tend not to travel alone, where famine appears expect plague, pestilence and war to show up too.”

Only thing I’d question is “their plan”.
It’s been decades in the making rather than a recent realisation.