Covid as a veil for establishment preperation for environmental collapse

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Covid as a veil for establishment preperation for environmental collapse

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    FlakBlag

This was originally posted as a response to a post here, and was (probably wisely) disallowed by moderators due to being off-topic.

Firstly, climate change is a small but particularly dangerous form of a more general environmental destruction our species is causing. People often use the phrase “climate change” when they really mean “environmental destruction” or even “the environmental impact of our species”. Biodiversity loss is another big problem, but mostly it’s (currently) caused by habitat destruction rather than climate change. There are many other problems that threaten the biosphere of which we are a part, what they have in common is that they are the result of too many people consuming too much stuff.

This is a natural phenomenon, without limiting factors life tends to grow until it either eats everything and starves, or drowns in it’s own shit (pollution). This is true of all life, eg. bacteria and rabbits and elk and people. Our big brains, technology and social structures have allowed us to temporarily remove the limitations on our population, such as being eaten by panthers or freezing in winter. That’s coming to an end, environmental destruction is the final limiting factor we haven’t figured out how to transcend.

Environmental collapse, including climate change, has already killed millions. Over the course of the next century I expect it will kill billions, more will die than will remain. I passionately hope I’m wrong.

Peak oil is still a thing, it was just postponed for a while due to fracking, which is a marginally profitable form of climate suicide.

I struggle to take anyone who still denies that current climate change is both anthropogenic and abnormally rapid seriously. At best these people have been taken in by malign cynical misinformation, at worst they are batshit crazy. This is not an invitation for a debate on the matter, I have better things to do with my time.

Sea level rise is worrying, but it’s not something that kills directly, people generally have time to make it to higher ground. What’s going to bite hard is “multiple breadbasket failure”, or famine for short. From what I can gather we’re approaching that point. Watch the arctic sea ice as an indicator, once it’s gone in summer we can expect climate instability at a level we haven’t yet seen. Sea level rise also threatens agriculture due to loss of cropland and salification of groundwater.

The horsemen tend not to travel alone, where famine appears expect plague, pestilence and war to show up too.

Getting back on topic, here’s a conspiracy theory for you. I don’t claim to believe this, or disbelieve it, but it did occur to me. Coronavirus seems to be more about societal control than public health. What is the reason for inflicting strict control at this time? Could it be that our rulers, who are smart people with access to better quality information than is available to us, are preparing for something? Could it be they are preparing for managing the aforementioned famine and collapse, because they know it is now imminent?

Just an idea, it would make a good book. Regardless of it’s veracity I’d put money on the next crisis being worse and starting before this one ends.

#61808 Reply
    Mairi Stones

I don’t think it’s a conspiracy theory. Boris said as much in his conference speech. The 4th Industrial Revolution is already a thing being talked about which involve the digitalisation of all aspects of our life, now being couched in climate crisis narrative. The digital re-set will be done to compact “climate change” and we are all now primed to go along with that.

#61820 Reply
    nothinguptop

FlakBlag, Maori is correct.
    The scum now in positions of power have been placed there. Just look at our current health secretary and the position he held in 2017 and then read this.

Speech – The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    Minister for Digital, Matt Hancock, addresses the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Fourth Industrial Revolution’s (4IR) Autumn reception

For some reading on what’s generally called the biosecurity state I’d strongly suggest this.

The New Normal: What is the UK Biosecurity State? (Part 1. Programmes and Regulations)

The New Normal: What is the UK Biosecurity State? (Part 2. Normalising Fear)

It’s very well researched and put together. He mentions Giorgio Agambem quite a bit and I would agree it’s well worth reading(links in above articles).

Also Lord Sumption gave a lecture last night about the reality of what the happy clappers have done to all of us with their meek, spineless, self imposed subjugation.
    I thought he was going to cry at the end. He looked distraught at the realisation that his own words aren’t a warning, rather a comment on the near past.

Government by decree – Covid-19 and the Constitution: Lord Sumption – YouTube

Past that and if you want to read the people that were warning of this long ago I’d recommend Alison McDowell’s site A Wrench In The Gears(it’s a well researched horror show if you care about our children’s future).
    I’m a covid sceptic so people would generally think I’d go along with the GBD, but I had nagging doubts and Alison helped point them out(we all get mugged by apparent good intentions that turn out to no such thing, no matter how sceptical).

Technocrats, Great Barrington, and Bermuda Grass – Why Settle For Reform When A Radical Solution Is Needed?

Cory Morningstar has posted for years on the build up to this point and she shows the fraud behind all the NGO wankers quite clearly and can be found here

The Art of Annihilation: From the Non-Profit Industrial Complex with Love

I’d recommend the 2010 article “the 2⁰ death dance” for a good introduction to how “the system” works, the Greta ones and the latest.

That’s a lot of reading and you may disagree, but from what you’ve said I doubt any difference of opinion would be major and I’ll quote your own words to back up that thought.

“The horsemen tend not to travel alone, where famine appears expect plague, pestilence and war to show up too.”

Only thing I’d question is “their plan”.
    It’s been decades in the making rather than a recent realisation.

#61949 Reply
    giyane

When I worked for a small food company a few years ago , the CEO was always plugging Food Security. In the end , the company neither imported or made a single item of food.
    But considering the idea was to import for example chicken from the Far East, which is apparently quite a normal thing nowadays, it led me to think that Food Security is just a soundbite to disguise the carbon cost of importing cheap food. When Eastern Europe joined the EU, there was an enourmous supply of cheap land up for sale, but the carbon cost of a round trip from Poland of 4000 miles is obviously unsustainable.

This is how big business works. It finds an acceptable excuse to do the unacceptable. meanwhile British farmers are being placed under ever indreasing pressure by big business to cut prices and by Brexit. Big business decided to import everything from China and now weeps crocodile tears about hiccups in the supply chain because of covid. Soon they will be complaining about EU tariffs which they asked for and are going to get because of Brexit.

Anyway , my point is that big business is definitely responsible for undermining our food security while lying to us about the causes. They are greedy wastes of time, who are mostly remaining silent about the catastrophe of Covid and Brexit, because they make more money from unecessary disruption than when things are running along smoothly.

As for big slogans like the 4th Industrial revolution, I have yet to find a use for governments to be able to know what every individual is thinking or doing in real time.
    Do they think vegetables , or even small grazing mammals are going to appear on our collective navels if they carry on watching them long enough? The answer to food security can surely not be in 24/7 spying. Or am I missing something?

#62219 Reply
    N_

“Covid-19” is a stage in the rulers’ plan for a CULL, more like – a worldwide cull of the lower orders. They’re not “preparing” for something that’s going on in the surroundings (“environment”) that is somehow class-neutral. Please don’t try to criticise them using the ideology that they themselves have spread in their own interests.

Today’s news is that Steinerite “Extinction Rebellion” types have “taken over” the Cenotaph on Whitehall. (How brave. Let’s hope they don’t get dust in their Hasselblad cameras or on their Laura Ashley dresses.) Steinerites have a VERY different view from sane people about human beings who died in the past. They believe that the dead people’s”spiritual bodies” returned some time after death to be “incarnated” in new “physical bodies”. They believe their own movement is part of the “root race” for an “era” which will begin after a “cosmic cataclysm”. That is also what “transition towns” are about, and it is why such places (such as Stroud and Totnes) are full of Steiner scum.

#62220 Reply
    N_

Food security” is a shift of the idea of “climate change“, which itself was a shift of “global warming” and goes hand-in-hand with the fork-tongued “sustainability” and the recent kid on the block, “resilience“. “Extinction” is another bit of wrapping that goes down well in certain markets when associated with the Nike-like “rebellion”. (If ever the term “pseudo-scientific” were called for… But wait, those who espouse the cause of “spiritual science” know why the dinosaurs got zapped…)

Bertolt Brecht wrote that “when the rulers talk of peace, war is already being prepared.

Well when the rulers talk of “food security”, famine is already being prepared.

“Food security” is about preparing the middle rungs of the administrative structure for the famine and cull. They’re immiment. Five years from now at max, at the extreme outside. Could easily be five weeks.

Go into any British supermarket and see how the atmosphere has changed…

#62221 Reply
    N_

“<i>Coronavirus seems to be more about societal control than public health. What is the reason for inflicting strict control at this time? Could it be that our rulers, who are smart people with access to better quality information than is available to us, are preparing for something?</i>”

Yes, the rulers are preparing for what they themselves will consciously bring about – a megacull.

By the way, it is confusing to call the SARS strain that’s currently going around “coronavirus”. Yes it is *a* coronavirus, but there are other coronaviruses too, such as some that cause about 15% of cases of the common cold. “Coronaviruses” are a family of viruses. SARS is a species. SARS-CoV2 is a strain of that species.

Covid-19 is not a virus but a syndrome, which is to say it is a collection of symptoms, ones which are basically flu-type symptoms (although influenza-type viruses are not coronaviruses). Incidentally the symptoms of Covid-19 don’t include a runny nose, which is also a common flu symptom (although not indicative of flu, which is a much tougher illness than the common cold). Do you remember that only a few months ago the British authorities were putting it about that SARS-CoV2 was really weird because one of the symptoms it can cause if it causes any symptoms at all is an impairment of the sense of smell and taste? That’s what idiots they take people for. These are well-known symptoms of both the common cold and flu. Everybody knew that until about five minutes before. They are deliberately scaring people. Why? Well we know why…

#62222 Reply
    N_

I prefer to call it “this SARS strain that’s going round”, partly because it allows people to out themselves immediately as morons who do and think whatever the bosses tell them, if that’s what they are. For example some respond by saying “So you think it’s SARS, then? Are you a conspiracy theorist?”

To be a “good citizen” nowadays, aka one of the “sheeple”, you don’t just have to believe and express the IDEAS that the rulers put into your head; you also have to reproduce the exact terminology that the rulers want you to use, and to fear and eventually hate those who aren’t such bum-lickers as to do this.

#62224 Reply
    N_

Anyone who is a parent of a school pupil should take their child out of school damned fast. You have the statutory right to do this. Send a letter to the head advising him to that effect. You don’t have to give any notice either. (Cite section 8(1)(d) of the Pupil Registration Regulations (England) 2006.)

The forcible mass vaccination of school pupils may be just around the corner. Resist it!

One of the things the army is doing in schools in Liverpool is “Covid-testing” school pupils. School teachers are jumping for joy at the thought of needles being stuck into children without their parents’ consent (even though in one case they got caught out boasting that they would do this, because in actual fact it is still, at the time of writing, illegal to Covid-test children without parental consent).

Schoolteachers have also been complaining that when children are “taught” (indoctrinated) by “online” methods, their wicked parents may look over their shoulders to see what they are being told. Such parents are denounced as “helicopter parents”, and the fear has been expressed that parents may not like the rubbish and loony lies that are being told to their children about “gender” (e.g. that being male or female is a choice).

If you haven’t yet considered home education, NOW may well be your time to jump, given that they are not only indoctrinating pupils with the idea that being a boy or a girl is a “choice” but they also seem to be limbering up to vaccinate them forcibly.

Another thing that’s happening is proper exams are getting chucked out of the window. Many school teachers have wanted for decades to have the right to mark GCSE and A Level papers. They HATE it so much when a working class pupil with an “attitude” “slips through the net” and gets sufficient support at home to be able to achieve a higher grade than the filthy “teachers” want them to achieve. This is the sin of sins as far as some schoolteachers are concerned.

#62560 Reply
    Clark

FlakBlag:

“Coronavirus seems to be more about societal control than public health.”

Epidemics have always been about both.

“What is the reason for inflicting strict control at this time?”

The mathematical epidemiologists on SAGE finally managed to wake them up to the fact that if they didn’t do something, the hospitals would be overwhelmed by a factor of about ten and the entire population would realise that they’re continually being betrayed.

But having realised that they were going to have to enforce social restrictions, and then realising that they also had to keep everyone out of the Houses of Parliament, the government suddenly further realised that they had the perfect excuse to leap into dictatorship mode – pure opportunism; never let a good crisis go to waste.

“our rulers […] are smart people with access to better quality information than is available to us”

(1) There’s smart and smart; being good at grabbing power doesn’t mean they’re any good at handling a real crisis.

(2) Science is essentially public; the best information is available to all. The advantage governments do have is extensive staff to sift and collate it for them – not that they usually take any notice of it.

“Could it be they are preparing for managing the aforementioned famine and collapse, because they know it is now imminent?”

I think it’s more subconscious. After all, we’ve all been living with this gloomy knowledge for decades, but politicians have feared to do anything about it, because governments don’t really hold power, no one does. The real power is the systemic power of money, and hardly anyone is bold enough to oppose it. Starve individually now, or starve collectively later? Oh I know, let’s just forget the latter for now; deal with it later. And later. And later…

#62672 Reply
    SA

N_

“Do you remember that only a few months ago the British authorities were putting it about that SARS-CoV2 was really weird because one of the symptoms it can cause if it causes any symptoms at all is an impairment of the sense of smell and taste? That’s what idiots they take people for. These are well-known symptoms of both the common cold and flu. Everybody knew that until about five minutes before.“

You have said this many times before and in more than one occasion I have pointed out to you that the mechanisms and characteristics of kids of taste and smell on COVID-19 patients is very distinct from that of theat in colds and ‘flu. You choose to ignore this piece of information and deliberately disseminate misinformation.

#62680 Reply
    Pooh

SA @November 28, 2020 at 07:52

With respect, SA, would you be kind enough to tell me what research you telly on when you say “… that the mechanisms and characteristics of kids of taste and smell on COVID-19 patients is very distinct from that of theat in colds and ‘flu.”? I’m genuinely interested.

Many thanks.

#62687 Reply
    Pooh

Sorry, SA, I meant “you rely on”. 🙂

#62702 Reply
    SA

Pooh
    The mechanism is not entirely worked out but the symptoms occur early on in the infection without the congestion of the nasal membranes that occur in colds and flu and the inflammation associated. There is some suggestion that it may be an effect on the nerves that are used to conduct smell. Here is a paper discussing this.

Anecdotal and preliminary evidence from multiple institutions shows that these patients present with a sudden onset of anosmia without rhinitis. We aim to review the pathophysiology of anosmia related to viral upper respiratory infections and the prognostic implications. Current evidence suggests that SARS-CoV-2-related anosmia may be a new viral syndrome specific to COVID-19 and can be mediated by intranasal inoculation of SARS-CoV-2 into the olfactory neural circuitry. The clinical course of neuroinvasion of SARS-CoV-2 is yet unclear; however, an extended follow-up of these patients to assess for neurological sequelae, including encephalitis, cerebrovascular accidents, and long-term neurodegenerative risk may be indicated.

#62715 Reply
    Clark

Pooh, there are so many references I don’t have time to work out which are most relevant, but you could try some of these:

– 27. Mao L, Jin H, Wang M, et al.: Neurologic manifestations of hospitalized patients with coronavirus disease 2019 in Wuhan, China. JAMA Neurol 2020;77:1–9.

– 31. Lechien JR, Chiesa-Estomba CM, De Siati DR, et al.: Olfactory and gustatory dysfunctions as a clinical presentation of mild-to-moderate forms of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19): A multicenter European study. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 2020;277:2251–2261.

– 32. Giacomelli A, Pezzati L, Conti F, et al.: Self-reported olfactory and taste disorders in SARS-CoV-2 patients: A cross-sectional study. Clin Infect Dis 2020;ciaa330.

– 33. Spinato G, Fabbris C, Polesel J, et al.: Alterations in smell or taste in mildly symptomatic outpatients with SARS-CoV-2 infection. JAMA 2020;323:2089–2090.

– 34. Beltran-Corbellini A, Chico-Garcia JL, Martinez-Poles J, et al.: Acute-onset smell and taste disorders in the context of Covid-19: A pilot multicenter PCR-based case-control study. Eur J Neurol 2020. [Epub ahead of print]; DOI: 10.1111/ene.14273.

– 35. Yan CH, Faraji F, Prajapati DP, Ostrander BT, DeConde AS: Self-reported olfactory loss associates with outpatient clinical course in Covid-19. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 2020;10:821–831.

– 36. Moein ST, Hashemian SMR, Mansourafshar B, Khorram-Tousi A, Tabarsi P, Doty RL: Smell dysfunction: A biomarker for COVID-19. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 2020. [Epub ahead of print]; DOI: 10.1002/alr.22587.

I found those as citations in this paper:

What HIV in the Brain Can Teach Us About SARS-CoV-2 Neurological Complications?

There is also this preprint; the effect has been demonstrated in hamsters:

COVID-19-associated olfactory dysfunction reveals SARS-CoV-2 neuroinvasion and persistence in the olfactory system

“…olfactory and taste dysfunction are rather common in COVID-19, especially in pauci-symptomatic patients which constitutes the most frequent clinical manifestation of the infection. We conducted a virologic, molecular, and cellular study of the olfactory system from COVID-19 patients presenting acute loss of smell, and report evidence that the olfactory epithelium represents a highly significant infection site where multiple cell types, including olfactory sensory neurons, support cells and immune cells, are infected. Viral replication in the olfactory epithelium is associated with local inflammation. Furthermore, we show that SARS-CoV-2 induces acute anosmia and ageusia in golden Syrian hamsters, both lasting as long as the virus remains in the olfactory epithelium and the olfactory bulb. Finally, olfactory mucosa sampling in COVID-19 patients presenting with persistent loss of smell reveals the presence of virus transcripts and of SARS-CoV-2-infected cells, together with protracted inflammation. Viral persistence in the olfactory epithelium therefore provides a potential mechanism for prolonged or relapsing symptoms of COVID-19, such as loss of smell, which should be considered for optimal medical management and future therapeutic strategies.”

#62737 Reply
    ET

An American nurse’s twitter……………
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JodiOrth/status/1327771329555292162

“I can’t stop thinking about it. These people really think this isn’t going to happen to them. And then they stop yelling at you when they get intubated. It’s like a fucking horror movie that never ends. There’s no credits that roll. You just go back and do it all over again. “

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by modbot.
    #66256 Reply
    John Monro

I have been following Craig’s blog for some time, but hadn’t seen this discussion forum. I am amazed as to the amount of conspiracy theorising contained here. I am not sure why Craig would wish to be associated with this, because he is already attacked by the MSM and his political foes as a “conspiracy theorist”. This discussion forum surely is all the proof they’d need to make this slur quite effective. Your thoughts about the Covid pandemic shriek “conspiracy theory” out loud. What evidence do you have, any evidence, that the response to this pandemic is “more about societal control than public health”? There’s the reality of Covid. At least you seem to accept this. In which case, you accept you’re dealing with a new virus, of unknown virulence and damage, with which the authorities, whoever they are, have to deal with. At an approximation the virus is around 13 times as lethal as flu with an IFR of about 1.7% and a hospitalisation rate of around 10%. Uncontrolled the virus, if it spread let’s say to 50% of the population, then would cause 3,500,000 hospitalisations, totally overwhelming any health system and their staff, and around 700,000 deaths in the UK alone. Isolation, lockdown, travel restrictions, quarantine are long standing (hundreds of years) of proven public health measures to try to control the spread of epidemic or pandemic infection. It is unimaginable that any authority would leave this virus to do its worse without some effort to contain it. Even Sweden’s response, though initially voluntary, required some considerable public cooperation to socially isolate and take care, and that hasn’t worked in one of the world’s best ordered countries. In the UK you have a right-wing government whose very deepest philosophy is to not take government action about anything. Their own actions belie the very things they stand for and in the prevarication and U-turns and general incompetence of the Tory government you see this deep ambivalence in action. Please don’t postulate “conspiracy theory” when the simpler explanation, human fallibility, is the much more likely explanation. Indeed, the most powerful and most like true conspiracies are not those of calculated action, but in the cover up of political or economic embarrassment and failure.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
Reply To: Covid as a veil for establishment preperation for environmental collapse
Your information: