Reply To: SARS cov2 and Covid 19

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum SARS cov2 and Covid 19 Reply To: SARS cov2 and Covid 19

Clark

“It is not what I’m ‘advocating’ at all and I rather resent that remark”

And what I rather resent is that you repeatedly throw your ill-informed two-penneth in, accuse me and others of bias, and then clear off. That’s not the way it’s done in scientific matters.

SARS-CoV-2 is showing many signs of being an extremely serious virus which leaves devastating long term damage upon those infected, yet your arguments are always for letting it run riot through the population of which I and those I love are members.

The following translated quotes are from Étienne Decroly, Director of research at CNRS in the Architecture and Functions of Biological Macromolecules Laboratory (CNRS / Aix-Marseille University), member of the French Society of Virology. CNRS is the largest fundamental science institute in Europe:

“It was discovered that the gene encoding the Spike protein contains four insertions of short sequences which are not found in the human CoVs closest genetically. These insertions probably confer remarkable properties on the Spike protein of SARS-CoV-2. Structural studies indicate that the first three insertions are localized to exposed domains of the S protein and therefore probably play a role in the escape of the virus to the host immune system.”

See that? The virus can infect the human immune system. That’s what HIV does. Airborne AIDS anyone? Encourage transmission of it?

“The fourth insertion is more recent and reveals a site sensitive to furins, protease enzymes produced by the host’s cells. It is now clearly demonstrated that the cleavage of Spike by furins induces a change of conformation favoring the recognition of the cellular receptor ACE2.”

ie. it has a feature that encourages human cells to infect themselves with it, via the ACE2 receptor which is present in organs all over the body, not just the respiratory system. This thing can infect everything from your kidneys to your brain.