Reply To: SARS cov2 and Covid 19

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum SARS cov2 and Covid 19 Reply To: SARS cov2 and Covid 19

SA

The WHO has issued an appeal about to draw to the fact that there is an infidemic, a tsunami of information, some well informed and accurate but also with a lot of misinformation and deliberate disinformation.
https://www.who.int/news/item/11-12-2020-call-for-action-managing-the-infodemic

I also find the non COVID related part of Dave’ above post rather amusing detachment from reality. Corbyn and Trump connected exactly in what way? Then the West in collusion with ‘communist China’. Really Dave the two have gone in entirely separate ways in dealing with the epidemic and actually the more repressive Chinese communist approach worked better than the completely profit driven individualistic western one and we can all see the consequences. Ah I forgot, Dave doesn’t see the consequences, because it is all make believe. This is deliberate misinformation.
Dave I repeat my challenge, please post a link where the accuracy of the PCR and high false positive rates are scientifically discussed.