Reply To: I’m leaving this site now because of a recent decision by mods (or one mod?)

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum I’m leaving this site now because of a recent decision by mods (or one mod?) Reply To: I’m leaving this site now because of a recent decision by mods (or one mod?)

glenn_uk

Platty: “scepticism of the government’s past position is allowed but presumably not the current advice”

Why on earth would criticism of current advice/position “presumably” not be allowed?

P: “[…] so if I agree with Glen my scepticism is allowed if I don’t it’s not.”

Why the heck do you get this idea from? Did _anything_ in my reply to you indicate this?

‘Strewth… you were wondering if criticism of the government is allowed, I said of course it is and provided some examples. I did not say this was an exhaustive list, and only historical in nature, you presumed that for some strange reason.

If you’re going to presume all sorts of silly restrictions, it’s not much of a surprise you feel you have a problem with these forums.

If you have a disagreement, please argue it! But saying “I read it on Facebook”, or some crank on a youtube video said so, or just repeated assertion of a point while never addressing efforts made by others to bring sense to that point, is probably less than welcome.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by degmod.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by modbot.