Reply To: What’s with the propaganda photos showing people being vaccinated in churches?

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum What’s with the propaganda photos showing people being vaccinated in churches? Reply To: What’s with the propaganda photos showing people being vaccinated in churches?

Clark

From the article linked by glenn_uk:

Only 27 per cent said they “believe that Jesus Christ was a real person who died and came back to life, and was the son of God”.

“Only”? Over a quarter of people actually believe that?

And N_ thinks I think that the icecaps are melting away only because I’ve subconsciously redirected my childhood indoctrination by the Jehovah’s Witlesses, never mind multiple countries’ satellite imagery (which are supposedly all fake) or that companies are investing in the new ice-free shipping routes and mineral deposits revealed as the Greenland ice sheet retreats (just a ruse by them, obviously).

It’s really little wonder that democracy doesn’t work. You’d think reality was boring, the way so many people would rather live in their own imaginary worlds.

“I’m not a robot”. But can I be sure?

Robert FrippI May Not Have Enough Of Me But I’ve Had Enough of You, & NY3 (YouTube, 6m 15s)