Reply To: “Leak” to Torygraph: PM has agreed compulsory vaccination for care home staff

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum “Leak” to Torygraph: PM has agreed compulsory vaccination for care home staff Reply To: “Leak” to Torygraph: PM has agreed compulsory vaccination for care home staff

ET

Geert Vanden Bossche’s open letter. After the letter he explains his reasoning.
Not sure what I think about this as yet.

As far as Event 201 goes I think too much is read into it. It was the fourth such exercise carried out by the John Hopkins University over the years. Previously the had used a flu pandemic and small pox as their scenarios.

“Similar to the Center’s 3 previous exercises—Clade X, Dark Winter, and Atlantic Storm—Event 201 aimed to educate senior leaders at the highest level of US and international governments and leaders in global industries.”

In terms of naming a new virus there are agreed conventions on that as there are with new chemicals etc. Coronaviruses have long being considered a likely candidate for a pandemic. If I were going to give a name to a fictitious car for a scenario I might call it “Etesian 3.0 GTI 16 valve” names of winds being very fashionable.