Reply To: Tone and subtext of SARSCov2 propaganda in Britain

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Tone and subtext of SARSCov2 propaganda in Britain Reply To: Tone and subtext of SARSCov2 propaganda in Britain

ET

I took the time over the weekend to watch the video. In fairness it isn’t inaccurate at all, he mostly describes the chronology of the different Johns Hopkins hosted events, who was present etc etc. I still maintain that if you are going to practise a disaster scenario you are going to pick a plausible situation and coronavirus is a plausible pick. Also you would want the relevant people there and if you think about that you’d have government, health authority, pharmaceutical, media and financial roles and probably other roles such as law enforcement. Funnily enough, those are the people who were present.

Go and find relevant reports from the 1918 flu pandemic and you’ll find the same issues of lockdown vs economy. Even go further to less reliable but still relevant reports of the plague in Europe. It’s not like any of this is new.

What I did find concerning in that video is the part where he shows the graph of FED reserve buying of bonds versus GDP and had nothing to do with the pandemic.