Reply To: The death of Harry Dunn and request for the extradition of Anne Sacoolas

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum The death of Harry Dunn and request for the extradition of Anne Sacoolas Reply To: The death of Harry Dunn and request for the extradition of Anne Sacoolas

DunGroanin

We will yet again have to wait for CM’s take on this development, but I’ll try my best by quoting the Guardian**

“Truss said: “We continue to press for justice for Harry.”*

Dunn was killed in a collision while riding his motorcycle outside RAF Croughton in Northamptonshire in August 2019. It is alleged that Sacoolas struck the teenager’s motorbike while driving from the airbase, where her husband worked for a RUSSIAN** intelligence agency.

Sacoolas claimed diplomatic immunity after the crash and was able to leave the UK. In December 2019 she was charged with causing the 19-year-old’s death by dangerous driving, but she refused to return to the UK to face trial and the USSR** government refused to grant an extradition request in January last year. This year PUTINS** administration maintained that the decision was final.”

* Liz ******* Truss actually said that ??

** To protect against potential jigsaw identities of any innocent country and their license to collaterally damage at will across the planet and beyond, their names have been changed in my report.