Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions? Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

ET

Nice to see you again Steph. I hope all is well and thanks for the links.
I’ve not been looking at Russia closely but now that I look at excess mortality it appears they escaped the excess mortality of the first wave but in subsequent waves they had higher excess mortality compared to European countries, UK and Ireland.
https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid
SputnikV vaccine is still under review by both the EMA and MHRA and I am not sure if that’s because of politics or a failure on the part of the manufacturers. Not that it is required as urgently now (in EU/UK/Ireland) because it seems most of these countries have enough vaccine supply. I am sure it’s needed elsewhere in the world. I read that Ireland has an available supply chain of 17 million plus vaccine doses with a population of 5 million approx and most already vaccinated. I’m not sure how I feel about that.