Home › Forums › Discussion Forum › Climate, the science, politics, economics and anything else › Reply To: Climate, the science, politics, economics and anything else
– “If only the Americans would leave the Middle East and Iran alone, there would be enough Natural Gas for all of us.”
There seems to be insufficient natural gas everywhere. Even now, right after summer, Russia is having extraction problems and can’t refill its own storage.
– “Perhaps it is time for China to level off?”
Large parts of China are having rolling electricity power cuts:
– China’s power supply tightens as winter dawns
– Factories facing electricity crunch; situation set to worsen – Global Times
Oil, gas, coal – all are in short supply:
– @JavierBlas 12h:
– “I have never seen a large economy like Europe (UK+EU) sleep walking into an energy crunch (maybe let’s call it a crisis since major industrial companies are having to shut down) and no a single politician appears to give a damn about it. Incredible.”
Ammonia, fertiliser production being shut down. All sorts of manufacturing being shut down.