Reply To: Climate, the science, politics, economics and anything else

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Climate, the science, politics, economics and anything else Reply To: Climate, the science, politics, economics and anything else

michael norton

“A second Cabinet Minister was struggling to find the funny side.
I’m sick of it. Every time I do a speech, they try to slide some more COP nonsense into it.
Something about telling people to do less washing-up, or eat less meat. It’s ridiculous.
A third Cabinet Minister was simply resigned: ‘COP’s turning into a CIRCUS. No 10 are trying to get a grip but it’s spiralling out of control.
They’re saying to foreign governments, ‘Can you keep the size of your delegations to a minimum?’ And they’ll be told, ‘OK, we’ll keep it down to 1,500 people.’ ‘
The UN Climate Change Conference, which opens in Glasgow on Sunday, is supposed to be the event that saves the planet.”
— Sunday Mail

Well, I do think Glasgow is completely over hyped.
China, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia and India are all increasing the use of Coal.
Partly this is to grow their economies, so they can sell us more and more stuff, we should not desire.
It is a Junket of unimaginable proportions. This will be a monster Covid-Super-Spreader-Event. Surely other people can see that in the teeth of our fourth Wave, we should not be promoting this charlatan event?