Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions? Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

michael norton

“BERLIN, Oct 28 (Reuters) – Germany’s coronavirus caseload took its biggest jump in two weeks on Thursday, with over 28,000 new infections, the Robert Koch Institute said, adding heft to worries about restrictions this winter.”

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/germanys-covid-caseload-makes-biggest-leap-two-weeks-2021-10-28/

“The number of COVID-19 patients in intensive care units (ICUs) has risen 15% within a week, the head of the German Hospital Federation (DKG), Gerald Gass, told the Redaktionsnetwork Deutschland media group.
If the trend continues, he said, there could be 3,000 cases in the ICU in two weeks.”

Sorry, I wrote the wrong covid case number for Germany. October 28, 2021 at 04:56

If you do not count Spain or France, everything for Europe, East of France is going mental.
I wonder if this is because Delta is now the main strain, in Eastern Europe, as we were told it is a lot more transmissible. I have not been to Germany for thirty five years, then they all seemed to follow all the rules, exactly, I would not know, if that is still the case.