Boris Johnson’s superinjunction and his “affair” with violinist

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Boris Johnson’s superinjunction and his “affair” with violinist

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    N_

Well…disinformation is about, in connection with the superinjunction that many are aware has been granted to Boris “Shagger” Johnson in connection with one of his many “affairs”.

“Leaking” news about a superinjunction is an interesting type of propaganda. The effect can be that many feel scared to comment on anything potentially damaging they may have heard about the person in question, here Boris Johnson (one of the most famous “swordsmen” in London) for fear of being dawn-raided, humiliated in court by a judge speaking at them in a posh accent, and thrown into the slammer. Some used to feel like that about copying music. Many still do about downloading software or films. What would the neighbours think? By typing this, I hope I am not causing too many nightmares featuring police sirens.

Earlier this month I wrote about “Olga D“, a violinist who has certainly met Boris Johnson – a photo has been widely distributed. I asked what citizenships Ms D holds, and I still don’t know. She has Gulf and Ukrainian connections.

But…some are saying the woman in question is in fact Olga Kholodnaya. She is a different person. She is known for stripping down to her bra and panties to illustrate a piece she plays from Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake. The bad thing is that she jazzes it up! She puts some horrible electronic beat to Swan Lake!! I don’t know whether she has ever met Boris Johnson. But is he really such a barbarian?

#61587 Reply
    Anon
    #87562 Reply
    Hieronymus bosch

Who is she? Online presence seems very limited for the last few years.

She has two old YouTube channels, no new content for 7 years:

The following video has an interesting comment

Someone called Johnson Silva asked her how her little girl was getting on.

Her LinkedIn suggests she graduated Kyiv Conservatory in 2006, but I wouldn’t know where to start with that info.

#87563 Reply
    Hieronymus bosch

This is Johnson Silva’s LinkedIn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Boris Johnson’s superinjunction and his “affair” with violinist
Your information: