Concerns about the contents of the covid vaccines

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Concerns about the contents of the covid vaccines

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Kate

I have not been following the latest news with my usual attention. The following explains why…it was sent to a relative. The final two pieces of information came from the how bad is my batch site – work on the CDC’s secret expiry dates for the vax, and the electron microscope work of Nagase’s. I know there have been rumours about all this ever since the beginning, but this is proof I am prepared to accept.

The reason I stopped studying the medical information is because it became clear, from some statistical research and from some Dr Daniel Nagase’s electron microscopy of vials of the vax, that these vax batches are truly different from each other. Some are more toxic than others, On electron microscopy (which cannot lie) some have no mRNA in them, (no nitrogen or phosphorous, which is an essential component of mRNA) but appear to have a lot of carbon and oxygen, which raises the graphene question again.

There was a leak of the CDC’s secret expiry dates and these expiry dates only applied to about 25 batches from each manufacturer (not all batches) These 25 proved to match perfectly with the most toxic batches that caused the greatest number of deaths and injuries. So the expiry dates are on the biologically active batches, the others are placebos but may contain graphene, which accounts for the relatively inert placebos not needing a carefully recorded expiry date.
    (howbadismybatchwebsite)

The vaccine safety trial data that a US judge ordered Pfizer to release a few months ago (Pfizer wanted to keep this data secret for 75 years) has shown no evidence of any adequate or proper medical safety trials on these products prior to marketing. There are only repetitive sets of irrelevant paperwork being released and no real vaccine trial data to back up their claims of efficacy.

It looks as if Pfizer did not carry out any safety trials before the vaxes were used (apart from one in Argentina which was clearly fraudulent and a few others that were already known about and in the public domain before this judicial ruling) So no responsible medical trial data …all lies again. This is why they wanted to keep this knowledge on the pre- marketing trials secret.
    Pfizer have refused to serialise their “vaccines”! This is stated in the contracts with governments. In addition The Emergency use authorisations, under which these vaccines are being used, allow for very minimal recording of manufacturing ingredients and distribution pathways. This makes it impossible to trace vaccines that have caused harm.

Also it is impossible for new vaxes to be manufactured within the very short time claimed (6 months) It takes at least two years to scale up manufacturing from the initial experimental laboratory produced batches, which are used in trials to a mass produced form. (Hedley Reese Inside Pharma substack)

So this proves they had the vaxes already researched, manufactured, and ready to go once they declared the pandemic. There is no way they could have millions of doses of a new vax ready to distribute worldwide otherwise. They are claiming that it only took six months from discovering the virus, to developing a vaccine, safety trialling it, and manufacturing mass supplies in the millions of doses. This is impossible.

God knows what is in them. It is all a mass of lies, one lie on another, so I would be wasting my time to follow it in detail. Now I know all I need to know.
    I was never sure what to make of rumours of the batches being placebos but I am convinced by this latest information, so there is not much point in researching the medical side further. This has freed me to turn my attention to other things (after two years of being glued to the lockdownsceptics news)

Clark

That’d be general practitioner and anti-masker Daniel “tax slavery” Nagase, would it “Kate”? I didn’t know electron microscopy was within a GP’s remit. And I didn’t know it was impossible to misinterpret electron microscope results, in fact I thought it was very easy.

I suppose all the thousands of papers in the scientific literature must be the work of a conspiracy then. And the statistics from all over the world that showed such major reductions in hospital admissions and deaths. Ho hum. And there was me thinking corruption in politics was humanity’s problem. Turns out it’s all the scientists and statisticians except for a handful of right wing heroes.

Clark

I’d never heard of Daniel Nagase until this hour. It has taken very little time to discover that he’s a deranged conspiracy theorist. He seems to be opposed to all taxation, believing it to go directly into politicians’ own pockets (and to the Queen of England, apparently; even taxation from Canada) – goodness know what he thinks pays for all the public sector activity that goes on around him, or what pays the wages of public sector employees.

And guess what? He’s an anthropogenic climate change denier. I’m not going to link to the YouTube video of him; find “Freedom Convoy Truth by Dr. Daniel Nagase “Taxation Slavery” – IrnieracingNews Feb.12, 2022″ if you want to see for yourself. He’s either bonkers or lying.

ET

Dr. Nagase, has honours degree in cellular biology and physiology before getting a medical degree. This is entirely probable. An entry into a medical degree is often via another degree and I think is a common thing, especially in Canada.

The sample of Moderna and Pfizer vaccines used in the scanning electron microscope analysis had been rattling around for one to two months in the back of someone’s car at ambient temperatures according to Dr. Nagase himself. That in itself renders any information from it almost useless.

There was another electron microscope “study” done in a Spanish university, one which the said university has disassociated itself from and again the provenance of the sample vaccine in unknown.

As Clark has pointed out, you can’t on the one hand argue that these vaccines are gene-altering biologics containing contaminating mRNA sequences and on the other that they contain no biologics.

I found a transcript with the SEM pictures and alleged spectroscopic analyses in the form of a .pdf here.

glenn_nl

I’m sure your sources are impeccable, Kate, and I for one am fully convinced. However, some of my friends are incredibly cynical and wouldn’t just take this at face value.

Could you provide some of the sources you’ve used for you conclusions above, so I can prove these friends wrong when they express doubts?

No doubt they’ll say things like, “What about flu vaccines? These are produced and manufactured every year in far less than six months.” Like I say – complete cynics and oblivious to the Real Truth.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by degmod.
    Kate

I am usually on other forums. Forums where the medical data is analysed in more depth. But I realise there is a political component to this situation too. I used to frequent this website about ten years ago in the Skripal days…what happened to them?
    The medical information is hard to follow unless you have been keeping up with it regularly, as each piece of the picture falls into place. The best source at the moment for statistical, scientific, and medical background is Substack. I will look for some sites to recommend.
    This is the transcript of the Electron microscopy work.
    It was not Nagase who carried this out, electron microscopes are not cheap pieces of equipment; it was done at a Canadian University. Canada is in such a state of repression that his collaborators are afraid to reveal their identities.
    It is to Nagase’s credit that he is prepared to expose himself.

https://expose-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Transcript-Dr.-Daniel-Nagase.pdf

Kate

Sorry for the double entendre there …no edit facility.
    I ought to add that the length of time the vaxes were left at room temperature will have no impact on the ability of the EM to find elements if they exist in the samples.

Kate

This is the howbadismybatch website which has been carrying out research using the VAERS database, which is the main database in the US and provides lot number information together with adverse events. This means that vax lots and toxicity reactions can be correlated.

https://howbadismybatch.com/expiry.html

“The govt makes available to medical practitioners a list of expiry dates for all lots. However the CDC keeps this list a guarded secret from the general public (why would that be, I wonder?). However, a contact passed on this list to me. I noticed that the lots on the expiry list are ALL of the ones with the highest number of adverse reactions reports (ADRs) in each alphabet group. I wondered why that was so? Why were none of the other lots on the expiry list – those with only a handful of adrs? (I had previously surmised that the others could be placebo.”)

Kate

Very complete discussion of the regulatory capture and corruption in the vaccine industry.
    The entire substack of this doctor is useful. However, I do not agree with him that the vaccine implimentation is due to greed. This is because of the abnormal emphasis on vaccinating pregnant women, which is NEVER done with a new product. There can be no financial gain for the industry in this the numbers are too small.

https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/p/what-do-we-now-know-about-hot-covid

Kate

If you have not seen this interview it is the most informative and reasonable discussion of the “pandemic” from a medical perspective. A descriptive transcript and a shortened video are also on the site.
    “Dr Peter McCullough has emerged as medicine’s most reasonable, moral voice. From many videos, I have chosen his best and below fill any lacunae in its stark message: C-19 is treatable; shun vaccines.”

https://johnwaters.substack.com/p/covid-19-vaccines-renowned-physician

Kate

A Moratorium on mRNA ‘Vaccines’ is Needed
    Re-Visiting the Biodistribution of Lipid Nanoparticles

https://viralimmunologist.substack.com/p/a-moratorium-on-mrna-vaccines-is

Here’s how the vaccine is causing those weird “blood clots”
    I had a nice chat with Jessica Rose today on her Substack article about how the vaccine is causing your blood to perform unnatural acts.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/heres-how-the-vaccine-is-causing

Compelling analysis from Professor R. Ennos showing how the sequential rollout of vaccines in Scotland resulted in higher mortality as the vaccins reached sucessive age groups.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/are-vaccines-driving-excess-deaths-in-scotland-a-professor-of-biology-asks/

Kate

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/are-vaccines-driving-excess-deaths-in-scotland-a-professor-of-biology-asks/

Seem to be having some problems with posting on this webpage. Anyway I hope I have provided some information to show that these injections are not comparable to normal vaccinations and that the assertions from government that they are trustworthy should not be taken at face value.

Clark

Kate, the big difference about the Skripal fiasco and covid is that nearly all the “information” (ie. disinformation) about the Skripals came from the secret services, whereas virology, epidemiology, immunology etc. are sciences, and science is largely a public activity.

And the big problem with these latest vaccine scares is that both the hospital admission rate and the death rate dropped dramatically as vaccination was deployed.

Covid denialism is conspiracy theory, by which I mean that the supposed conspiracy has to be expanded and expanded in the attempt to keep the narrative tenable. I know it has been claimed that covid is almost harmless and that the apparent peaks were an artefact caused by the covid tests supposedly being prone to false positives – so the conspiracy has to expand to include the scientists who devise and defend PCR tests. But the hospital admission rate and death rate from all causes showed peaks coincident with the covid peaks, so the conspiracy would have to expand to include national statistics offices from all over the world. Further, national statistics are compiled from regional statistics and hospital statistics, so those public employees would have to be included in the conspiracy too. Then there are all the doctors, nurses, ambulance crews etc. who complained about the colossal workload that suddenly fell upon them, and so on, until our own friends, families and neighbours become suspects.

Should I suspect that my former girlfriend has been bribed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation? During the second UK wave she was working in the kitchen of a care home for the elderly. As the staff got covid symptoms (and the management refused to give them sick leave without positive lateral flow tests) she saw more and more residents succumb to covid. The number of residents fell from about sixty to about forty. Her LFT eventually showed positive and she got time off work. When she got back, the chef had died of it. In all I know of thirty deaths in the two UK waves; two people I knew personally, the rest known personally by people I know. Since vaccination, there have been no short periods of high death rates like those first two waves.

So my personal experience strongly confirms that the injections contain effective vaccines.

Kate

Hi Clark,
    Thanks for your response. I have not got the energy to revisit all the information from the last two years which has led me to become highly suspicious of the government narrative, but I will make a few points.
    First, if you believe that the health authorities have acted in good faith during the pandemic, please listen to the McCullough interview. He is a doctor who researched and developed early treatment for covid sufferers, yet these therapies were blocked and vaccination promoted as the only option.
    Sars-Cov-2 is a real virus with particular and unusual attributes, in fact it has inserts that have never been found in any other coronavirus. So yes, your girlfriend would become ill with it.
    Statistics. The national statistics were manipulated by nationwide testing of asymptomatic people, which multiplied the false positive rates massively, thus giving the impression of peaks, which were in fact artifacts of the numbers of tests being done. Using the methods they did it is very easy to get high positive test numbers. In fact the ‘all cause’ mortality for the pandemic year was normal. It elevated once the vaccines started to be used in the elderly.
    I am afraid I cannot agree with you that death rates dropped once vaccines were implemented. In fact the opposite is true, the death rates shot up.
    You might like to look at this report on this topic.

https://www.ukmedfreedom.org/open-letters/ukmfa-open-letter-to-government-and-vaccine-regulators-re-possible-covid-19-vaccine-related-deaths-in-the-elderly-and-in-care-homes

It is not nice, coming to the conclusion that our wellbeing is of no concern to those in power.

Clark

Kate, please try to read more carefully and think. The sharp peaks were visible in the rate of deaths from all causes, and so had nothing to do with testing.

Testing does not cause people to seek hospital admission. It does not cause doctors to admit otherwise healthy people into very limited intensive care facilities. It does not overwhelm the supply of medical oxygen, nor cause people’s condition to deteriorate when that oxygen runs out, as happened at a hospital near me in Southend.

And a scientific narrative is not a government narrative.

Clark

And I wasn’t talking about my former girlfriend’s illness particularly. I was talking of twenty of the sixty residents of the care home she worked at, who all died in the course of four weeks. That can’t be caused by testing either.

I have no illusions about governments; they let hundreds of thousands of people die needlessly by ignoring the advice of the epidemiology community.

Kate

https://jdee.substack.com/p/coming-soon
    Try this from a former G7 head of a government statistics unit Graphs and statistical analysis on the substack page.
    Just out yesterday, following a post by Steve kirsch finding the same effect in the US data.
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/this-one-graph-tells-you-everything
    Vaccines are taking an average of 5 months to kill people’

Clark

PCR has a very low false positive rate. The “false positive” narrative was spun from its sensitivity because, at its highest sensitivity, it can detect fragments of viruses that the immune system has killed for a few weeks after people have recovered; this is why the WHO and other authorities started recommending that the number of cycles applied (ie. its sensitivity) be reduced. But a person who has never had the virus will reliably test negative. You can check that PCR testing was effective by looking at the curves; the PCR positivity rate reliably predicted the hospital admission rate a week later, and the covid death rate a week after that. And those covid death peaks are reflected in the “death from all causes” statistics, proving that they are not an artefact of testing.

Kate

You are right there were death peaks in the “pandemic” year, but the overall death rate for that year was within normal parameters, the pandemic merely advanced deaths of elderly people by a few months and once they had died, the death rate dropped. Thus the overall rate was normal. The average age of death from covid is 82 yrs.

Clark

Kate, I’m seeing the same handful of names in your posts as I’ve seen throughout the pandemic. Peter McCullough. Mike Yeadon (on ConWom), who predicted that there could be no second wave, right before the second wave. Steve Kirsch, who claimed high vaccine death rates a year ago – a year before this latest scare about “five months delay”.

As yet we do not know what is causing this increase in the death rate. I suspect it is a delayed effect of infection with covid, combined with the overload of health services and delays to treatment caused by the pandemic. But if it turns out to be vaccines it will be in the scientific literature soon; I have seen no reason to suspect that almost the entire medical and scientific communities (apart from a tiny handful of mavericks) have turned into murderers.

Clark

Ah, you’ve changed tack, have you? At first it was just an artefact of testing, but since that fallacy was demolished it’s now real deaths, but just old people who don’t matter, right?

Hark at yourself!

Kate

Myocarditis Following COVID-19 Vaccination: Cardiac Imaging Findings in 118 Studies
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36006062/

Clark

Richard Ennos (professor) studies, er, pine trees:

https://www.ed.ac.uk/profile/richard-ennos

So why even refer to him as a professor in this context except to create a false impression of scientific authority?

Clark

Kate, Myocarditis is a known problem (a fairly minor one) with some of the covid vaccines.

You can’t go claiming a huge medical conspiracy to kill people (“First, if you believe that the health authorities have acted in good faith during the pandemic…”, here), and then go citing proper vaccine vigilance by the scientific and medical communities in the mainstream scientific literature – well, not at least with any intellectual honesty.

Clark

Grief. Can we add basic scientific literacy to the school syllabus please? And a ban on “Scientists say that by the year 3000 all men will have big willies” stories in the corporate media? I’m not getting paid for all this effort.

SA

Conspiracy theories never die and never get refuted because they are a system of belief rather than a rational way of looking at a problem. But that is not to say that they are totally irrelevant. The way I see it is that there is a continuum between actual proven conspiracy on one end of the scale and very much unproven ‘everything is a conspiracy’ at the other end. Many people regularly reading and commenting on this website have attuned antennae for conspiracies that are generally well founded but we do get some that veer towards extremes, and then we also get the drive past conspiracists who are well armed with facts from conspiracy loonies. This is such a shame because it diverts from seeing the true nature of the conspiracies that are being carried through in front of our eyes.

The current focus should be about the biggest conspiracy which is capitalism, and Craig Murray has written in his last post much that we all agree on about how this has become the most important unifying conspiracy that is the cause of all the apparently disconnected events. The success of this particular conspiracy is that it has simple rules that determine everything also that flows from it. We all need to think deeply about this.

Even watching interviews of well known journalists is an eye opener. Today Sophy Ridge interviewed David Davis and Lord Lister. And what an eye opener! Both made assertions based on inside information that were not challenged, and they would have been so easy to challenge. But, as Emily Maitlis recently highlighted in her criticism of the pseudo-neutrality of the BBC, it is not an enforced system but it is a system of self-censorship, because it is an essential tool to get to the top and to be allowed to continue to probe. I am against those who boycott MSM on the basis that it is propaganda, not because I disagree that it is, but because it quickly becomes apparent what methods are used to deceive.

But Kate, keep up the good work of diverting resources from these good people who continue to refute your endless prepared arguments that keep changing and that contain irrefutable arguments within an hour and three quarters worth of monologues by cardiologists who are now top authorities on Covid and who still advocate the use of chloroquine despite overwhelming evidence that it does not ‘cure’ covid and can be harmful.

Clark

SA, I strongly agree:

The Five Real Conspiracies You Need to Know About – Jeremy Lent

I think this is why we see so much more conspiracist thinking from the right of the political spectrum than from the left; due to the triumph of neoliberalism, people on the right don’t understand the complaints about capitalism. They equate capitalism with working for a wage and running a small business, seeing these as part of the natural order of things, and therefore anything the system does wrong must be down to a tiny minority of evil people conspiring in secret to pervert the course of nature.

SA

Thanks Clark. Indeed this expresses my views in a very well structured way and I agree with everything in this article. All five components constitute the main elements of capitalism and its refinement into the current neoliberalism. In fact this form of capitalism is purely a form of legalized organised criminal gangsterism. The media have now been co-opted to carry out the indoctrination.

ET

@Kate

Some statements you have made.

“The medical information is hard to follow unless you have been keeping up with it regularly”

“In fact the ‘all cause’ mortality for the pandemic year was normal.”

“You are right there were death peaks in the “pandemic” year, but the overall death rate for that year was within normal parameters, the pandemic merely advanced deaths of elderly people by a few months and once they had died, the death rate dropped. Thus the overall rate was normal.”

You state the overall “all cause” mortality rate for “the pandemic year, (presumable 2020) was normal” and “overall death rate for that year was within normal parameters.” In light of your statement “The medical information is hard to follow unless you have been keeping up with it” did you bother to check the veracity of such a statement by referring to the “all cause” mortality statistics in the UK? I already know the answer is no, you didn’t bother. This is not medical information per-se but “generally available to anyone” statistical information from the ONS here.

UK deaths from all causes from ONS by year.

2015-2019 5 year average  =  532,077
    2016-2019+2021 5 year average  =  543,413
    2019  =  530,841
    2020  =  607,922
    2021  =  586,334

2020 excess deaths compared to 2015-2019 5 year average 75,845 or a 14.25% increase on this 5 year average, this excess deaths figure representing 12.47% of total deaths for 2020.
    2020 excess deaths compared to 2016-2019+2021 5 year average 64,507 or an 11.87% increase on this 5 year average, this excess deaths figure representing 10.61% of total deaths for 2020.

2021 excess deaths compared to 2015-2019 5 year average 54,257 or a 10.19% increase on this 5 year average, this excess deaths figure representing 9.25% of total deaths for 2021.
    2021 excess deaths compared to 2016-2019+2021 5 year average 42,921 or an 7.89% increase on this 5 year average, this excess deaths figure representing 7.32% of total deaths for 2021.

The first and second leading cause of death in UK since 2017 have been Alzheimers and dementia at approx 11% of all deaths and Ischaemic Heart Disease at approx 10%. In 2020 there was an 11.87‒14.25% increase in overall all cause mortality figures depending on what 5 year average you use. That is more than the deaths caused by the previous leading cause of death. And you state that “‘all cause’ mortality for the pandemic year was normal.” There is a similar picture in 2021. Vaccines were first deployed in December 2020 and could not have affected statistics at that point.
    Before you make such a foolish and demonstrably incorrect statement in the future, perhaps you should “do your own research” first by checking basic, freely available and incontestable information.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by modbot.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by degmod.
    SA

“You are right there were death peaks in the “pandemic” year, but the overall death rate for that year was within normal parameters, the pandemic merely advanced deaths of elderly people by a few months and once they had died, the death rate dropped. Thus the overall rate was normal.”

It seems that if we all die sooner, that that would really not affect the mortality rate because we are all going to die anyway, so dying sooner does not affect the statistics.

corkie

@Kate You might also like to take a look at the euromomo site for a more readable view of what is happening in the UK and Europe re excess deaths. The odd thing about 2020 is the huge spike that hit England about week 15. Strangely it seems to have largely avoided Scotland Wales and NI and was all over by week 22. Plenty of room there to speculate about what caused that. Notice also the big increase at the end of the year about the time of the rollout.

As regards the current situation, Have a look at this facebook post by Aussie MP Stephen Andrew. Something is very wrong, the experimental cures have not performed as promised and as I have said before (but was censored) people are starting to ask awkward questions and no one in authority seem willing to answer.

Stephen Andrew MP for Mirani

“DIED SUDDENLY”…
    According to the latest official data, ‘excess deaths’ are skyrocketing worldwide.
    Whether its New Zealand, Australia, Germany, Netherlands, Scotland or United Kingdom, “excess deaths” in 2022 are between 10 to 20 percent and heading northwards.
    Australia boasts one of the worst “excess deaths” rate in the world at 16.6 percent above the national average.
    Just for context, actuaries allow 2 to 3 percent variation for deaths in any given year, so an increase of 16.6 percent is staggering.
    The UK’s Office of National Statistics recently showed there were 12,333 deaths for the week ending 26 August 2022 – an increase of 15.4 percent.
    That’s 1,646 “excess deaths” in one week.
    Alberta, Canada, reports the leading cause of death for 2022 in Alberta, is not cancer or dementia, but “unknown causes”.
    In 2019, there were 500 deaths “from unknown causes” in Alberta. Two years later, its 3,500.
    Eurostat figures for the EU show similar trends.
    European countries with the worst ‘excess death’ rates include Germany (14 percent), Estonia (15 percent), Spain (16.7 percent) and Portugal (23.9 percent).
    Professor Carl Heneghan, Director of the Centre for Evidence Based Medicine at Oxford University compared the excess death rate from April to August 2022, with the seven-year average revealing a substantial increase in ‘excess deaths’ everywhere.
    His figures also show an astounding 28 percent increase in the number of people dying “at home” in England and Wales.
    The Professor is calling for a thorough investigation to be carried out on all these deaths:
    “The signals in the data suggest something is not right” he said.
    “Sustained rises in deaths should trigger an investigation”. This should involve “accessing the raw data on death certificates, medical notes and analysing autopsy reports”.
    “I feel there is a lack of clear thinking at the moment but, when it comes to people’s health and well-being, you can’t wait – it’s unacceptable”.
    Mainstream educator, Dr John Campbell, has strongly criticised the publicly available deaths-data, describing it as “simply not acceptable”.
    “We really have to get to the bottom of this” he said.
    “It’s an international scandal. There are very high death rates around the world and people need to know what’s going on. At the moment we’re not getting the full information we need.”
    It doesn’t matter where you look or which expert you listen to, one thing is certain – a lot more people than normal are dying.
    It’s an undeniable fact.
    And here’s the thing. It’s across every age group.
    People in the prime of their lives are dying at unprecedented rates.
    Most shocking of all, however, is that nobody in government or the mainstream media seems the least bit interested in finding out why.

glenn_nl

Yeah Corkie – long covid.

That’s what you get with a novel virus. Unexpected results given it is indeed – well – novel.

Sorry if that doesn’t fit well with your paranoid conspiracy theory.

Clark

“The odd thing about 2020 is the huge spike that hit England about week 15. Strangely it seems to have largely avoided Scotland Wales and NI and was all over by week 22. Plenty of room there to speculate about what caused that. Notice also the big increase at the end of the year about the time of the rollout.” (my emphasis)

Those were the deaths from the two first big covid peaks (it’s tempting to append “you idiot” here), so nothing to speculate about either of them (sigh). Yes, the vaccine deployment in the UK began in December 2020, as the second big UK covid peak was ramping up. Obviously, at the start of a deployment, hardly any of the population is vaccinated.

glenn_nl

Jeez, sorry Clark I missed that (and over-estimated the sense of Cokie. ). I thought he was one of the conspiracy nuts getting all excited about excess deaths now, and eager to attribute _that_ to vaccines. It didn’t occur that someone was so daft, they were trying to blame vaccines before they were even available – I just looked at his quotes about 2022.

IIRC, Cooky is in denial of the existence of viruses at all ?

Clark

About 8% of the population of England and Wales remain completely unvaccinated for covid, so if covid vaccines are the cause of the excess deaths, as corkie (and previously Kate) are desperately trying to insinuate, it will be very easy for epidemiologists to spot.

So that’s where to look, corkie and Kate; in the peer-reviewed epidemiology journals, not “the government and the mainstream media”. OK?

Clark

Glenn_nl, the incredible voodoo of mRNA vaccines is that they work backwards through time; they kill you before you get vaccinated. The fact that the gubmint and the mainstream media aren’t saying so proves it.

ET

“The odd thing about 2020 is the huge spike that hit England about week 15. Strangely it seems to have largely avoided Scotland Wales and NI and was all over by week 22”

Again, easily shown to be completely wrong from easily accessible, publicy available information from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) UK here.

Specifically this: “Relative age-standardised mortality rates, persons, all ages, weeks ending 3 January 2020 to 18 June 2021, European countries

“Relative age-standardised mortality rates (rASMRs) are expressed as the percentage change per week in 2020 or 2021 from the average expected age-standardised mortality rate in 2015 to 2019.”

So, nope. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland did not “largely avoid” the excess deaths similar to most other European countries and neither did it end after week 22 in 2020.

From the same source of publically available data (ONS) I have drawn attention to the ongoing issue of excess deaths in earlier posts here and here and here in the COVID-19 in 2022 thread and yes I agree, it’s weird it’s not being highlighted in any of the media and it needs to be investigated.

Do keep up Corkie.

Ewan2

There is an article in the British Medical Journal from July 5, 2021 by Richard Smith, former editor of the BMJ:

Time to assume that all health research is fraudulent until proven otherwise?’

I assume this covers the Covid ‘vaccine’.

ET

Interesting that you altered the title to include “all.” Nonetheless, it is a huge problem and a theme that Ben Goldacre has taken up many moons ago in his books “Bad Science“, “Bad Pharma“, and “I think you’ll find it’s a bit more complicated than that“. (was that an oxford comma?) All three are worth a read.

“We have now reached a point where those doing systematic reviews must start by assuming that a study is fraudulent until they can have some evidence to the contrary.”

By the same token, that would apply to all the systematic reviews or other trials of the use of drugs such as Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Vit-D, and Azithromycin in treating covid. I think it’s also fair to point out that he wasn’t saying that “all” trials were or are fraudulent but that evidence for authenticity of trials should be examined before inclusion. In that article he gave examples of such evidence of authenticity.

“Some supporting evidence comes from the trial having been registered and having ethics committee approval. Andrew Grey, an associate professor of medicine at the University of Auckland, and others have developed a checklist with around 40 items that can be used as a screening tool for fraud (you can view the checklist here). The REAPPRAISED checklist (Research governance, Ethics, Authorship, Plagiarism, Research conduct, Analyses and methods, Image manipulation, Statistics, Errors, … ”

You ought to check out that checklist.

Again, Ben Goldacre (and many others) has been advocating for years that all trial data be made available for every trial ever. Check out https://www.alltrials.net/ and what they are calling for here. It’s a laudable goal.

Also, just to be pedantic, such scepticism does not apply to the ONS statistics on ‘all cause’ mortality.

Ewan2

Hi ET,

thanks for the correction, it is interesting what the subconscious will get up to.

I can’t speak for the Covid cures such as Ivermectin as I didn’t get Covid. But in light of the concerns of adverse reactions I thought the article relevant. No-one I know has had an adverse reaction to the injection except to keep getting Covid.

What interested me was that the reviewers went in with the idea that the trials and resulting papers were based on professional honesty.

It highlights dishonest behaviour and I wondered if, just perhaps, some less than honest behaviour had been loitering around the various ‘vaccine’ makers and the agencies that approved and promoted it.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 128 total)
  • The topic ‘Concerns about the contents of the covid vaccines’ is closed to new replies.