Concerns about the contents of the covid vaccines

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Concerns about the contents of the covid vaccines

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Clark

*** MODS ***, that includes Cognitive Liberty Online, unfortunately; if you look at the videos on its front page you’ll see what I mean. It’s a shame for Germann that he didn’t stick to his field.

glenn_nl

O:

“But what a plot Glenn!”

Actually, it is rather obvious that you’ve completely lost it. The plot, that is.

I’m bored with your teasing us about a massive plot, and then acting all mystified and outraged when called to substantiate it. We’ve been through this cycle several times now on this thread, no wonder you pulled that risible stunt about legal action if mods didn’t delete the evidence you provided of your own stupidity.

glenn_nl

Not stupidity, sorry, it was wrong of me to say that – I wish there was an edit feature here.

I should have said, gullibility and instability.

ET

Some 20 plus posts from you Oscar and yet still not a single comprehensible argument. You seem to be very taken with the phrase a priori and I am presuming you mean by that “not based on prior study or examination; nonanalytic.” Do you think that those of us contributing to these several covid-related threads are not familiar with what are said to be quotes from Mullis (who died prior to covid in 2019) or what Dr. Robert Malone has said relating to covid and the covid vaccines? Whilst I wouldn’t wish to take away from Mullis’ achievements he also took the stance that the HIV virus didn’t cause what we know as Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), a stance that in 2022 is demonstrably wrong. He didn’t “invent” PCR rather he discovered a way to use a transcription process that has been active in cells for billions of years.
    Neither did Dr. Robert Malone “invent” mRNA vaccines, despite how many times he attempts to dissemble on that claim. Here is the paper he co-authored with others in 1987 which that claim supposedly arises from (in .pdf):
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC297778/pdf/pnas00283-0074.pdf
    Literally, hundreds of other researchers added knowledge to bring us to functioning mRNA vaccines. Whilst I am not sure whether the wiki article on Dr. Robert Malone is biased or unbiased it’s still worth a read.

Don’t presume that I am not familiar with what these and others have said. So, please give your “a priori” a rest.

Michael Faraday discovered the basic principles of electricity generation in 1831. He wouldn’t have had any inkling on how we might be using electricity in 2022 to power the digital revolution. Our grasp of electricity has grown tremendously, and we are constantly finding new ways to use it to improve our lives. So with any new discovery. Knowledge grows.

PCR tests are a very useful medical tool that have been sucessfully used to diagnose and treat a host of infectious diseases, tissue typing for transplantation, genetic conditions such as carriers of certain genetic syndromes/disease, forensics and a host of other areas where identification of specific DNA/RNA sequences is beneficial. All this validates the use of PCR testing and no one was complaining of that prior to Covid.

@Clark

Gravity. Maybe your tea pot is stationary in space and it’s just moving through time! 😀

Clark

At present he’s just a false name on the internet among countless millions of others. If he initiates legal action he’ll have to identify himself. Obviously never heard of the Streisand effect.

Oscar

You could have said something earlier. All this time you have been silent and suddenly at the same time you come and all at once against me with forms and manners that are more than questionable. Few arguments, a lot of mockery and personal insults. Excellent.

As I know you are truly obsessed with conspiracy theories, I can tell you that I don’t believe you have conspired against me. I suspect you simply saw an opportunity to have a good time as Glenn said or to assuage some kind of personal frustration. If you’ve gone to sleep more peacefully, that’s fine.

There is definitely more than a language gap here. By the way, when a message has a word or an orange underline, if you click on it, it opens a new window!

Anyway, I have not been on the best of days and I must have explained myself very badly. If you add to that your unhealthy tendency to see everything as a conspiracy theory and take a lot of things for granted… tragedy assured.

My mistake was to talk about the sociology of power in this thread. Everything else frankly I don’t know what it was. I only criticised that certain lines of research were not taken into account both during the pandemic (e.g. on the origin of the virus) and afterwards (unrecognised adverse effects of vaccines). I also criticised the double standards in evaluating the available evidence.

Everything else was in your heads. I was told that the virus was real and so on; I never questioned that. I was told that PCRs were reliable and so on and so forth; I never talked about PCR tests. And so on and so forth. You see conspiratorial ghosts where there are none.

And you alternate personal insults and mockery with a pretence of seriousness and rigour. Very good. Once I have already made the mistake of talking about elites here, given the confusion, I give authors and recommend books and so on so that you don’t see a conspiracy theory in well-studied basic facts about power, and you keep on with the same thing.

I provide over 2000 studies on a hypothetical harmfulness of vaccines in case it is of use to anyone (along the lines of not omitting any line of research on excess deaths) and you see what happens.

I have certainly made a number of communication errors. And I should have thought twice before posting some things.

But I think your reactions have been completely disproportionate and based on personal disqualification. Any unbiased reader reading the ENTIRE thread will see off-topic issues in my posts and ambiguous arguments as well. I assume my miscommunication. But that hypothetical unbiased observer will also see that from the beginning you responded to things I absolutely did not say, and assumed things I never said. And he or she will see your responses laden with bad faith and a certain enjoyment in seeing me lose my temper.

I never saw this as an intellectual fencing match, I only wanted to contribute useful things as you will see if you read my posts and the links included in them. How did you perceive it? Clearly in a very different and somewhat aggressive way. As I said, your attitude and aggressiveness defines you, not me.

The rest is noise. And the important thing I said many posts ago, long before my collective lynching of the forum bullies. I am not playing the victim.

The victim remains the same. And still shipwrecked.

I hope you had fun lynching me as a group. If it served to vent some kind of frustration or personal insecurity, at least it will have done more than get on my nerves.

What a pitiful forum. A forum is defined by the people who dominate it. I have been an occasional participant with off-topic topics and perhaps ambiguity in my arguments. But what have you been?….

Goodbye.

Oscar

Thank you for allowing me to post these last few messages, which did not happen yesterday.

I guess it’s hard to be an impartial and polite moderator while at the same time being a somewhat crude user in the forms. If I am wrong in my assumption, I apologize in advance.

Mods, Glenn, if I want all my messages to be deleted, it is first of all because I simply intended to provide sociopolitical keys to understand the world (including the covid event and the current state of war ) and some data that will counteract the a priori bias (yes, it is a relevant word here) about the origins of covid and about possible adverse effects of vaccines that are not well documented (it has already happened with other drugs, you know Clark, things from the Big Pharma)… and clearly not only have I not achieved my goal, but everything has gotten muddier. In addition, many of my comments have been the result of the frustration I felt when you put things in my mouth (and in my mind) that I never said (nor thought). And I don’t think that purely emotional messages are useful to anyone.

On the subject of the Transnational Capitalist Class, my friends, I have cited names of political scientists and sociologists, I have even included a link to an affordable popular book on the subject. You can find more information on the Transnational Institute website. (By the way, I highly recommend this study as well as Harris Gleckman’s Multistakeholder Governance and Democracy: A Global Challenge). How much closed-mindedness to continue seeing this matter as a conspiracy theory or as a conspiracy! I wish the world socio-political reality were so simple. As I said, what is scandalous is not ignorance, what is worrying is refusing to learn key facts to understand the world! Do not be vague: I have spoken clearly in my answer #88772, I have recommended resources and provided knowledge of Social Psychology that I consider useful in all these questions in my answers #88784 and #88785. I clarified the points in my answer #88786. I have recommended a book in my answer #88853, a book whose first pages quote serious sociological works. In that same answer I have put links that provide a necessary context to understand a large part of the global geopolitical and sociopolitical table: a forced and controlled degrowth.

I have recommended ad nauseam the documents obtained by U.S. Right to Know that, together with the above, demonstrate how bad the matter smells without resorting to conspiracy theories.

You wanted science and I have taken care of recovering the source in which more than 2000 scientific articles are collected. Simply. No more no less. Just share.

I made further clarification in my comment #88867.

You have called me conspiracy theorist when I have repeatedly denied any conspiracy explanation of reality (it is you who see sociological facts and social psychology as conspiracies).

You have disrespected me, Glenn especially, calling me crazy, dumb, stupid, nearly illiterate (English is not my native language, dear) and inviting me «to bugger off while retaining some dignity».

Glenn, I think it is you who has made a fool of yourself, providing only insults: you have portrayed yourself. ET, you have made a potpourri with my contributions that does not correspond to what I have said or to reality, but even if you have been rude, I admire your rigor (just read me carefully and do not deduce things from nothing). Dear mod, if it seems like I’ve said things I haven’t, it’s because you guys are obsessed with conspiracy theorists on these forums. And of course, because I have explained myself badly.

Clark, from the very beginning, in this and other threads, you literally responded to things I HAD NOT EVEN NAMED. You have made mistakes in several of your statements, but I have ignored them because I did not want to argue. What I want to emphasize is that you are so busy trying to debunk conspiracy theories (which I honestly think is necessary) that it is impossible to have a serious debate with you. However, I already told you that you had a scientific mentality and that is a virtue. And I appreciate you not insulting me or trying to ridicule me as much as Glenn and to a lesser extent ET.

By the way, ET, of course I learned research techniques and data analysis, as well as correct referencing. But this is a forum, not an academic publication.

In any case, I recognize that quantitatively there are more poor quality messages from me than good ones (although I consider that the good ones bring key issues to the table). For this reason and for those already exposed, I will do everything possible to eliminate them.

When I suggested that I was going to use legal means, I SIMPLY meant that I was going to read a website privacy policy that I couldn’t find and SHOULD BE. And I was also going to inform myself about how the GDPR is applied in the UK (if it is applied) and how I could exercise the rights collected in the Data Protection Act 2018 or later laws if there are any. (And also how that legislation would be applied in the particular case of internet forums).

EVERYTHING ELSE IS IN YOUR MIND. Your way of inferring conclusions is closer to conspiracy and paranoid thinking than you think. Your minds literally invents things (that I have said, that I think, that branches of sociology and psychology are conspiracies so that those who study them are conspiracy theorists, that I am going to legally denounce Mr. Murray… and so on).

I could go on but I think that’s enough. As I have already said, I assume that more than half of my interventions are expendable and even bad. But it do not justify your hostile reaction, a reaction that defines you, not me. And if your participation in the forum is habitual or majority… well, good luck for the future of the forum.

mods’cm-org

Thank you for such an equable statement, Oscar. It seems like a good note to pause on, for now.

To everyone in this debate: please do not continue this discussion in the same vein. That means no sarcastic quips or criticisms about contributors. The thread will be locked temporarily to let the debate rest for a while. If anyone wishes to air further grievances, please use the Blog Support forum.

This unprecedented flurry of replies in such a short space of time has been an interesting development, and the issues raised can be analysed and discussed at a later date – in the Blog Support forum. For now, sincere thanks to all for your contributions.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • The topic ‘Concerns about the contents of the covid vaccines’ is closed to new replies.