Denmark is lifting all Covid restrictions.

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Denmark is lifting all Covid restrictions.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    SA

“Every body is an epidemiologist” and a virologist, vaccinologist, and so on. We now don’t need scientists as everyone is qualified to interpret the science and do their own ‘research’ to make up their own mind as to what is best for them and others.

#85322 Reply
    Clark

I didn’t mean to insinuate. I’m stating that the Chinese government possibly has better understanding of this virus than anyone else, and that might be the reason that they are sticking to their policy of suppression.

“We now don’t need scientists…”

It’s the scientific community and the structure of scientific debate and consensus formation through the journals and institutions that is being disregarded. Individual scientists are still useful to those who wish to promote their own opinions, by cherry picking certain scientists or selectively quoting others out of context, to impart an illusion of technical authority to false arguments.

The corporate media, especially the tabloids, have been the exemplars of this activity for decades; just look at the furore of literally thousands of articles they kicked up from Wakefield’s case series of just twelve children. I wish the covid deniers and conspiracy theorists would realise whose example they’re following but no, they think they’ve “seen through the lies of the MSM”.

85% vaccination in China is impressive; it’s a vast country with a vast population, many in far-flung, inaccessible areas.

#85542 Reply
    Clark

A friend of mine started getting covid symptoms about three weeks ago. She had it bad only for a couple of days, but she isn’t looking well, and she’s still getting headaches and aches and pains in her body. She’s in her early sixties, she was fit and healthy, no other health conditions that I’m aware of.

#85543 Reply
    Clark

She was also two-dose vaxxed, and later boosted with an mRNA vax. Which initial vax I don’t know.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
Reply To: Denmark is lifting all Covid restrictions.
Your information: