Wikispooks has vanished

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Wikispooks has vanished

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Clark

Republicofscotland, thanks.

Sexual blackmail is standard tradecraft for secret services, and we can assume it’s standard tradecraft for organised crime as well. It apparently isn’t stopped by exposure of the sexual activities; there have been so many such exposures, yet still it goes on, still more comes out, whereas its use for blackmail is barely exposed at all.

My feeling is that although it’s a cause of some specific events, it’s actually a symptom of concentration of power and wealth. It doesn’t create power, it just moves what power there is between individuals and groups. Therefore we need a political and economic overhaul, an upgrade of democracy and a much fairer economy, to remove the incentive for it.

#88032 Reply
    Clark

Probably the blackmail doesn’t get exposed much because the sex is so emotive, and thus a very powerful distraction, eg. everyone knows what Savile got up to and they’re so shocked and appalled that they don’t think further about what use it might have been put to.

#88038 Reply
    Merry Mac

Good thread. 198.199.127.59 is a “drip” IP on Digital Ocean’s network sub-sited in Amsterdam. DO is based in New York, stock traded on NYSE.

I’ve no doubt the wikispooks domain name has been blocked by its German DNS hosts complying with bullshit takedown demands from who-the-hell-knows.

My question is whether Digital Ocean will be targeted with a shutdown request against the 198.199.127.59 IP address, and if so what’s likely to happen, can anything be done to combat DO closing the circuit on the censorship of wikispooks?

#88112 Reply
    Fat Jon

“Wow. Thanks Patrick your link is the only thing which works for me.

With any luck, WS will be up and running again soon!

https://198.199.127.59/wiki/User:Patrick_Haseldine”

Well, that did work until those who get paid to sow disinformation on certain forums alerted their masters to its existence.

I’m sure they are now working like rats in order to shut down any other alternatives listed here.

I find it somewhat ironic that spooks are falling over themselves to shut down a site which lists their previous spook activities.

#88118 Reply
    Clark

The server at 198.199.127.59 is not responding at all, so far as I can make out.

clark@Old-HP:~$ ping 198.199.127.59
    PING 198.199.127.59 (198.199.127.59) 56(84) bytes of data.
    ^C
    — 198.199.127.59 ping statistics —
    338 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 345061ms

clark@Old-HP:~$

It’s not impossible that Wikispooks have disabled their own server entirely due to further legal threats. Hopefully Patrick Haseldine and/or Fran Adams will post further updates.

#88119 Reply
    Fat Jon

“Fat Jon, a bit of searching has told me that there’s an extra step required for the Mac operating system. After editing and saving /etc/hosts, you need to execute the following command in the terminal to flush the system’s DNS cache:

sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder

I got that from this article – iMore – which I found with the following search term:

"/etc/hosts in apple"

Well I have made those amendments in terminal, but now my laptop says it cannot provide a secure connection to that server.

During the time I was able to access the site, it was obvious it was still being updated on a daily basis – but sadly 99% of potential visitors cannot access any of the pages.

If the reasons are to do with abuse of children in hollywood, and other media outlets; then they are a bit slow in shutting things down. Read ‘Musical Truth‘ by Mark Devlin (published as long ago as 2016) which investigates the business, and the author has slowed down video footage in order to observe the ultra brief subliminal messages contained within them.

The evil psychopaths seem to have a vast amount of control, and would prefer we see absolutely nothing of their behaviour. Although, their efforts to censor now seem to prove the conspiracy theories are actually true. No one goes to this amount of trouble to restrict the dissemination of lies.

#88121 Reply
    Clark

It is also possible that Wikispooks’ web host has now been pressured, as well as their domain registrar.

whois still shows the domain status as clientHold, so no change there.

#88157 Reply
    Oscar

The server seems to be down – or maybe under maintenance. But the fact is that I can’t access the site from the browser.

#88158 Reply
    Oscar

Sorry, I had not read the last comments (technical problems).

We will wait for more information.

Long live the Streisand effect!

#88160 Reply
    Oscar

@Merry Mac, We can register a domain that depends as little as possible on the US jurisdiction, such as wikispooks.ch, .eu… also .icu or .onl… Do it in a trusted registrar…

And restore the last backup by hiring a suitable hosting from a reliable provider.

#88161 Reply
    Oscar

If anyone needs the last backup they posted on the web (August 28), let me know and I will send it to you.

#88164 Reply
    Fat Jon

This from a few hours ago on their Twitter feed.

“WikiSpooks @SpooksWiki
    13h

Some “group” has taken us down temporarily, as DDoS attacks don’t work anymore. So. We’re currently trying to fix this issue. More info in the following week. For now we’re trying to set up a mirror. More info soon!”

I think more detailed information may appear on Reddit, but I am not a member.

#88167 Reply
    Clark

whois still shows clientHold, but the server’s responding to pings:

64 bytes from 198.199.127.59: icmp_seq=1 ttl=55 time=26.2 ms
    64 bytes from 198.199.127.59: icmp_seq=2 ttl=55 time=25.8 ms
    64 bytes from 198.199.127.59: icmp_seq=3 ttl=55 time=25.9 ms
    64 bytes from 198.199.127.59: icmp_seq=4 ttl=55 time=25.6 ms
    64 bytes from 198.199.127.59: icmp_seq=5 ttl=55 time=25.9 ms
    64 bytes from 198.199.127.59: icmp_seq=6 ttl=55 time=27.0 ms
    64 bytes from 198.199.127.59: icmp_seq=7 ttl=55 time=26.5 ms
    ^C
    7 packets transmitted, 7 received, 0% packet loss, time 6007ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 25.696/26.191/27.077/0.461 ms

#88168 Reply
    Clark

And this method is working again:

https://198.199.127.59/wiki/User:Patrick_Haseldine

That means that the hosts file method should be working again too.

#88171 Reply
    Demeter

Thanks for all the very useful, informative comments posted here. The wonderful Wayback machine also has a very recent, pretty navigable backup of wikispooks, which can be found here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20220805175753/https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Wikispooks:Projects

#88200 Reply
    Patrick Haseldine

Wikispooks home page: https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Main_Page

#Wikispooks is up and running again: #Ukrainian spook #BogdanTsyganenko is, with #NataliaVovk, suspected of murdering Russian journalist #DaryaDugina on 20 August 2022. #BringThemToJustice @SpooksWiki @Reddit (https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Bogdan_Tsyganenko)

#88209 Reply
    Clark

Congrats Wikispooks!

clark@Old-HP:~$ whois wikispooks.com

Domain Name: WIKISPOOKS.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1591113666_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.joker.com
    Registrar URL: http://www.joker.com
    Updated Date: 2022-09-05T11:28:22Z
    Creation Date: 2010-04-01T15:18:34Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2027-04-01T15:18:34Z
    Registrar: CSL Computer Service Langenbach GmbH d/b/a joker.com
    Registrar IANA ID: 113
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +49.21186767447
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Name Server: X.NS.JOKER.COM
    Name Server: Y.NS.JOKER.COM
    Name Server: Z.NS.JOKER.COM
    DNSSEC: unsigned
    URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
    >>> Last update of whois database: 2022-09-05T22:13:18Z <<<

clark@Old-HP:~$ nslookup wikispooks.com Z.NS.JOKER.COM

Server: Z.NS.JOKER.COM
    Address: 144.217.81.63#53

Name: wikispooks.com
    Address: 198.199.127.59

64 bytes from 198.199.127.59: icmp_seq=1 ttl=54 time=27.9 ms
    64 bytes from 198.199.127.59: icmp_seq=2 ttl=54 time=27.5 ms
    64 bytes from 198.199.127.59: icmp_seq=3 ttl=54 time=27.9 ms
    64 bytes from 198.199.127.59: icmp_seq=4 ttl=54 time=27.9 ms
    64 bytes from 198.199.127.59: icmp_seq=5 ttl=54 time=27.4 ms
    ^C
    5 packets transmitted, 5 received, 0% packet loss, time 4004ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 27.460/27.769/27.978/0.300 ms

#88213 Reply
    Demeter

So sad to say you behave like a clique, if a comment isn’t from one of ur clique, seems you ignore it to negate its worth.

That is beyond sad, ask yourselves what your true interest is.

#88214 Reply
    Demeter

Guys who hate different points of view float loads of bumfluff. Definitely seeing that in response to my original, respectful comment

#88216 Reply
    Demeter

Craig is a few years younger than me, been techy since the late ’70’s. Back in a Uni summer job, i worked for the then GPO HQ, look it up youngsters. Fell in love with the computer which had it’s own massive office, we dealt with wages, sickness benefit etc for the whole GPO, i even used to talk to it when it misbehaved, which was often.

Obviously, i’ve been Linux since the very early millenium, would appreciate some respect. There’s no doubt Linux has questionable origins but we can do more than hope.

#88217 Reply
    ET

“So sad to say you behave like a clique…………..”

What gives you that idea? Just so as you know, I suspect everyone posting in this thread is well aware of wayback machine.

#88219 Reply
    Demeter

Was the one who posted the link to the wayback machine backup ET, both here and on The Expose. Backed up the full 12 gbs to two drives which are never connected to the net, have this rig for info n fun, also have a state of the art, AMD rig and laptop, i’ve built myself.

Definitely not convinced AMD is safer but KNOW Intel is screwed. Keep in mind everything is probably killswitched for the Great Reset, the only possible hope of saving stuff for future generations, is if you currently have a rig or two, u connect to the net for updates only.

#88220 Reply
    Demeter

Also, some Linux distros can be run from USBs, arm yourself with a few, could be a lifesaver.

#88221 Reply
    Demeter

Simple way to reduce external control on your rig is disable hyperthreading. Using it opens up you to external control, also, the difference in disabling it will hardly reduce any advantage.

Wake Up!

#88228 Reply
    Clark

Demeter, I had no intention of seeming disrespectful; probably I should have thanked you for the archive.org link, though this is not my thread, I did not open the topic for discussion, I’m merely a contributor on this one. I agree that the Wayback Machine is an excellent resource. I often use it and post links to archived material.

I do derive some pride from posting commands and the output they produce, but I also wish to empower other readers to learn a few commands, how to teach themselves by using the man pages, understand a little about DNS, domain registration, IP addresses etc.

My experience with GNU/Linux began with Knoppix LiveCDs (version 4.8 onwards, I think), initially to regain access to files when friends’ WindowsXP installations became too compromised to boot, as they frequently did. These days I frequently use bootable USB systems. I’m surprised and disappointed that you didn’t mention GNU; after all, whois, nslookup and ping are not part of linux.

Thanks for the hyperthreading tip which is something I hadn’t considered. I hope you take measures to control JavaScript.

I already own (next to) nothing but often I’m not happy.

#88229 Reply
    Clark

Aside –

Demeter, regarding GPO industrial archaeology, while in Scarborough recently I noticed an access cover in the pavement (“manhole cover”) with “GPO TELEGRAPHS” moulded into it. I soon noticed a few more, and since then have seen them in London and Chelmsford. They must be quite old by now!

#88248 Reply
    Demeter02

Sorry Clark and all, had the “we’re doomed” feeling in the wee hours, shouldn’t have posted while feeling that way. Sure many of you know what I mean. Happy to say my equilibrium is restored now.

Heh! Still call them manhole covers too, us old dears aren’t usually prone to being precious. The covers aren’t just old, probably worth quite a bob too and glad to say wikispooks is accessible again, without changing IP.

#88249 Reply
    Clark

Demeter, good to hear from you, and I’m glad you’re feeling better, for now.

“…had the “we’re doomed” feeling”

Understandable, and appropriate in this escalating crisis. Kia kaha.

#88251 Reply
    Demeter

Bless you Clark, glad you understood. Posted a comment in the environmental thread, just an intro to how i view such things, hope it makes sense to you.

#88284 Reply
    Oscar

@Demeter,

I am genuinely scientifically minded (nothing to do with what “science” has become).

I believe that in order to maintain balance while dealing with sometimes too hard truths, spirituality can be helpful. Again, I’m not talking about organized religion or referring to any personal God (although if you believe in that that’s fine, it’s another expression of That).

Personally meditation and the frame of reference of non-duality have been crucial for me. That and an exercise of conscious forgiveness towards “them”; which does not imply inaction, on the contrary, it is a conscious and serene dissent.

Fraternally,

Oscar

#88298 Reply
    Clark

Oscar, I too consider myself non-dualist; from what I know of physical reality, it seems easily subtle and versatile enough to support what we call spirituality, in fact it looks ideal to do so, which is interesting in itself. And there’s clearly something creative going on in reality. We have good explanations for why things decay, but not for why things diversify and become, well, better and more interesting.

Where do you draw your line between science and what you called “science”, and how do you tell them apart? For me, a matter is scientific if it is testable.

#88329 Reply
    Oscar

@Clark, in my opinion, true science is basically testable, as you say, and the true scientist in addition to adhering to the scientific method (and adapting it to the object of study, for example, as scientific psychology has done – I am a psychologist), is open-minded to the appearance of “anomalies” that do not fit the dominant paradigm. The dogmatic attitude is by definition anti-scientific, but unfortunately it is the prevailing one in high circles of respectable and honourable scientists and scholars.

I do not want to polemicise, but I will give some examples. The UFO phenomenon: it is well documented that it is real and not merely seeing something flying that you don’t know what it is; there are also well documented cases of ALLEGED contact with human beings (including physical traces). I personally believe that the extraterrestrial hypothesis of these “encounters” is not tenable (I recommend the book Messengers of Deception by a scientist, Jacques Vallée). I suspect that the subject will be instrumentalised throughout this century.

Another example of real scientific thinking can be found in Professor Ian Stevenson. A colleague of his, with impeccable credentials, stated that: “Either he is making a colossal mistake, or he will be known (I have said as much to him) as ‘the Galileo of the 20th century'”. Stevenson never claimed that reincarnation exists (which is impossible in the ULTIMATE INSTANCE — non-dual point of view — just as the linear time we think we know is impossible although we perceive it that way… physicists have known this for a long time), but he made a scientific investigation of cases that made us suspect its existence (although there may be other explanations, such as information “fields” that connect space and time). I won’t go into levels of reality in correlation with levels of identity…

The third example: the CIA and other intelligence agencies of the USA, as well as of the USSR and some other countries. In the last decades of the last century they investigated what civilian scientists angrily denied: “paranormal things”. Incidentally, declassified documents show that many of these things DO EXIST. And many of the researchers involved in such investigations, such as Russell Targ or Harold Puthoff, subsequently published interesting works. Again we come across power and historical aspects that are rarely taken into account when writing history books.

In short, real science will show curiosity about things that happen in the sky, on the ground or underground, as well as things that happened, are happening and will happen. False science will cling to a paradigm even though there are more and more verifiable facts that question it. This dynamic was well put by Thomas Kuhn in The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.

Sorry for the length.

Regards,

Oscar

#88341 Reply
    Oscar

Incidentally, dogmatised science – as well as dogmatised and organised religion – is not only hijacked by the egos of the great scientists, but also by whoever puts up the money. In other words, confusing fake science with real science has very real and dangerous socio-political ramifications… We have a recent example… which is discussed on Wikispooks, by the way. And if we continue to accept as science what is not, if we continue to fail to understand how real science works, if we continue to fail to learn how to handle information sources seriously and rigorously, we can only expect to be manipulated with “scientific data”… which by definition means technocracy. First data from “economic science” was used, recently from “health science”… any bets for the next one? I’ll say one: the science of fear.

#88346 Reply
    Oscar

My first reply has been deleted after it was successfully posted. I suspect it was off-topic and upset someone. No harm done. 🙂

[ Mod: Nothing to worry about, Oscar. We’re currently receiving a stream of off-topic contributions on another thread, and your first reply got caught up in that. It has now been restored.

Incidentally, please make an effort to stay on topic. If you can’t easily relate what you’re saying to the title, then it’s time to start a new discussion on that topic. ]

#88348 Reply
    Oscar

And my publication has just reappeared. I’d better shut up!

Take care of yourselves. 😉

#88363 Reply
    Clark

Oscar, that’s an interesting reply that seems reasonable. However, the subjects you have composed it around are highly esoteric, and relevant reliable data about them is sparse.

There is a danger in your original distinction between science and “science”, because powerful bodies are trying to mislead both the public and politicians in order to influence how they vote, in public elections and votes internal to governments respectively. The subjects of these influence campaigns are not esoteric, and relevant data is copious and freely available to the public and politicians. To make matters worse, how we’d all like to behave, and how we all should behave in light of the data, are in direct opposition to each other.

Under these circumstances, the danger in your distinction is that the public and politicians may classify epidemiology and climate science among “science” rather than science, and therefore consider the propaganda of influence campaigns to be as valid as the scientific communities’ best genuine efforts. I have already seen that things have become seriously unbalanced at Wikispooks, with no critical thinking applied regarding covid, and I have indications that the same applies there about anthropogenic global heating.

Bad information often causes avoidable suffering and death.

“Mental health is the ongoing process of dedication to reality at all costs”
    — M Scott Peck, US psychiatrist.

#88367 Reply
    Clark

Oscar, indeed, I have just checked your links and found a couple of bloopers in your second one – PCR has not been “misused to create a false pandemic”; simple critical thinking applied to the overall mortality figures blows this claim completely out of the water.

The covid PCR test positivity rate consistently predicted the hospital admission rate a week later, and the overall mortality rate (ie. death from all causes rate) a week after that. PCR could not have done that if it were as unreliable as claimed, unless all the statistical staff in local authorities and hospitals all over the world had been co-opted to produce false overall mortality rates to match the false PCR data.

Using PCR to sample infection rate among the population is NOT the same as using it for diagnosis, so the oft-repeated but quote-mined single sentence from one of PCR’s developers was clearly being misused.

[ Mod: For the record, the links to the Wikispooks articles on ‘Science/Problematic notions’, ‘Rigged Science’, and ‘Science’ were added by moderators to make the critique relevant to the Wikispooks topic, and as clarification (since ‘Oscar’ had referred obliquely to that content on Wikispooks). ]

#88368 Reply
    Clark

On the other hand, the same link contains two very relevant quotes about how the pharmaceutical companies warp efficacy data about their products.

It should be noted that big pharma have to put huge resources into achieving fairly modest distortions; they spend around twice as much on admin and marketing as they do on research, whereas marketing should have no place at all in pharmaceuticals; publicly verifiable efficacy should be the sole determining factor of their sales. What they actually achieve is getting some pill onto the marketplace and keeping it there for a few years despite it doing some harm or doing less good than they make out.

But extrapolating from this to claims of hoaxing an entire pandemic should ring warning bells and flash red lights – especially when the entire commercial system was losing profits due to lockdowns.

#88374 Reply
    Oscar

Clark, I have assumed that Wikispooks has dealt with issues like the pandemic in a rigorous and serious way – as I do. It is probably foolhardy to assume certain things and hold them up as an example.

I’m not going to go into my examples or any others I can think of because they are completely off-topic. I have not been very accurate with my examples, to be honest. Although I could provide a lot of data… but that’s not appropriate.

Thank you for your interesting reflection. Certainly in a postmodern era of post-truth, where words have more power than facts, the very word “science” can be instrumentalised by one or the other.

You have left me thoughtful… and very much so! Very well brought up the quote. Thank you. I hope that those who read them will benefit in the same way.

Best regards,

Oscar

#88377 Reply
    Oscar

I am frankly impressed by the high level of intellectual and social interaction on these forums, both from the users and the moderators.

It has been an honour and a pleasure to exchange words, symbols of symbols, here.

I will be reading more than writing for some time to come. Thanks to all of you.

I have a lot to learn.

Congratulations on the space you have built, here.

Fraternally,

Oscar

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)
Reply To: Wikispooks has vanished
Your information: