Would you please confirm whether I have a recurring contribution to Mr Murray?

Latest News Forums Site technical issues and feedback Would you please confirm whether I have a recurring contribution to Mr Murray?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Dickinson

1. Please tell me how a contribution to Mr Murray appears on a credit card or bank statement, what words, codes etc.

2. Please confirm whether I have an ongoing monthly or yearly contribution to Mr Murray. I need to cancel it if it exists, but I cannot find evidence without “rejoining” paypal. I’m afraid I used paypal to do that and I abhor paypal so do not want to re-up with them in any way.

3. If this is not the correct way to contact a real person concerning such a question, direct me to the correct form or email address. I’m not interested in dealing with a forum when it comes to my generosity (such as it is.)

Thomas Dickinson

#90633 Reply
    mods-cm-org

For enquiries about donations, you should in the first instance contact Craig Murray via the Contact facility linked in the site header. The text there states:

If you wish to report a technical issue or get in touch with moderators then please use our Support Forum. If you wish to contact Craig Murray directly then use the contact form below.

If you wish to contact me, please use the contact form above, or email:
    craigmurray1710 AT btinternet DOT com

As your enquiry doesn’t concern a technical issue, and moderators have no access to the financial accounts, unfortunately we are unable to answer your enquiry here. Neither do we have a privileged communication channel to follow up your enquiry or prompt a response.

You’re welcome to update this thread with any progress or developments.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Would you please confirm whether I have a recurring contribution to Mr Murray?
Your information: