Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Paul Barbara

@ SA January 19, 2020 at 11:34
Really, SA can’t you do better than that? Her own contradictory words you claim are mere ‘tittle-tattle’?

‘..In a public service announcement produced by the W.H.O., she claims “Vaccines are very safe” and that vaccines can “prevent disease without risks.” But in a leaked W.H.O. vaccine summit video that has now gone public, she frets about vaccine safety, saying, “we really don’t have very good safety monitoring systems” and, “[we] learned about adverse events only after the drug’s been licensed and introduced into the population. So I think that risk is always there…”

Do you not comprehend the difference between ‘..“Vaccines are very safe”.. and ‘..vaccines can “prevent disease without risks.”, stated in public, and “we really don’t have very good safety monitoring systems” and ‘“[we] learned about adverse events only after the drug’s been licensed and introduced into the population. So I think that risk is always there…” stated in a private gathering? It really wouldn’t matter if I got the link through Mein Kampf or Das Kapital, unless you are suggesting the videos are faked, the W.H.O. Chief Scientist contradicts herself.
You should know how compromised these ‘International’ bodies are by now, with the World Bank, IMF, U.N. ‘Peace-Keeping Forces’ child abuse and people trafficking, O.P.C.W. and I.C.C. being intimidated.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by modbot.