Reply To: 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued.

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued. Reply To: 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued.

normansdog

Hi all,
Great to see a discussion on WTC87 here. I have not been following the discussion, so I would be interested to know whether the university of Fairnbanks Alaksa PhD study on WTC7 has been discussed?
I am not aware of any heath-robinson construction issues at WTC7 so any documented information on this would of course be useful. The engíneering community has though looked at the collapse of all of the towers on that day and finds that at a minimum the official explanation (NIST) can not be true and that this is a reason to reopen the investigation. The NIST explanation of WTC7 is not believable or credible or even vaguely mathematically correct. Uni Fairbanks Study

The free-fall issue is quite straightforward – if the top of a building falls to earth at a rate very close or equal to free fall acceleration, then the material of the building below can not be offering any mechanical resistance at all, or else the top of the building would slow down. If the building below has no structural integrity then that means that the steel beams have already been cut which is what happens in a controlled demolition. +