Reply To: 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued.

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued. Reply To: 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued.

Clark

Grief, I’d said I give up, but there are two other points here.

Paul, you write like you think I believe the Osama bin Laden / al Qaeda cover story, but I don’t, and I never did. If you look at my second comment at the top of this thread you’ll see that I tend toward the notion that 9/11 was a Gladio B operation by NATO secret services. I keep repeating this, but Truthers consistently think that anyone who disputes Twin Tower pre-rigged demolition must believe the cover story.

I think the best description of Osama bin Laden is probably misguided militant holy man, an exiled renegade who saw through the rank hypocrisy of the Saudi state ‘religion’ called Wahhabism, but held true to the core of his faith.

And Jennings wasn’t important because his ‘explosion’ testimony is more reasonably interpreted as falling debris. From what you’ve posted above, Steve R Pieczenik is far, far more important – a whistleblower who would name a critical witness to call before a Grand Jury. So rather than Jennings, what happened to Pieczenik?