Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Kim Sanders-Fisher

Paul Barbara – Thanks for trying on my behalf to contact the “Led By Donkeys” team; I hope you SA and others will keep posting here. Welcome to Ell – Fantastic that you are putting together this cache of evidence and I realize that there are others who are engaged in similar activities; we need to create a repository for this information so that it is all collected in one place. The space to exhibit all of this data extends beyond the capacity of this Forum, but there are other possibilities as outlined by our Moderator.

What I am trying to achieve with my relentless posting on this Forum is to:
A) Inform people of the high probability of a Rigged Election vote by constantly publicizing information about it.
B) Encourage everyone to demand information and electoral data from their local authorities.
C) Maintain a Forum space where information and strategies can be shared that might prompt a Whistleblower to feel safe and
supported enough to emerge from the shadows.
D) Decisive Action: Accumulate enough evidence with the help of a professional Investigative Journalist to make this a front page news story and an unstoppable demand for justice from both UK authorities and potentially the EU Courts too.

I have tried to post Links to other Blogs, Websites and Articles that elaborate on the situation to help build this wealth of evidence that will hopefully become so overwhelmingly compelling that it cannot be ignored. One blog that I found, “the Daily GasLamp” is dedicated to the issue of our rigged elections especially in the area of Cambridge Analytica’s PsyOps technology and how even now “weapons grade” PsyOps brainwashing is being deployed to manipulate the electorate. I am monitoring this Blog very closely so that each time they post further information I can offer a brief summary of the new content and a Link to visit the site.

There is a possibility that your data could potentially be posted on the Daily GasLamp as there might be more space to achieve this goal. I would suggest getting in touch with the person who created the Daily GasLamp Blog by commenting at the bottom of one of the posts; after I did this I received a direct email from the Blogger and was able to establish contact. I will send a new email to alert the blogger that there is a lot of data evidence being collected by various individuals with nowhere to display that information and is there any way that this can be accommodated on the Blog.

I am not a very Tech savvy person when it comes to the capacity of Blogs, connectivity or Social Media, but the advice of the Mod is very valid and offers us a way to display the data collected direct from a Link on this Forum. My concern is that the greatest failure of this effort so far is the ability to keep all of the various activists who are diligently working on this issue interconnected through one universally recognized hub. How many of the people reporting their serious electoral problems and unexplained anomalies in sporadic posts on Facebook or Twitter are connected to one another and working together towards a common goal?

The connectivity issue is a particularly serious weakness for me personally because I am not prepared to launch on Facebook as I am even less trusting of the site now than I was years ago when everyone else was so eager to join. I find it equally frustrating trying to keep track of what is posted in brief blips on Twitter. The information shared seems to appear and then disappear just as rapidly and I am not sure that if I joined in the random tweeting I would be any the wiser or even be able to keep pace.

We need to create a broad cross-section of different types of Internet spaces, social media platforms, alternative news outlets and Blogs that can come together to focus on one purpose: to bring accountability to our electoral process by challenging the 2019 General Election and potentially other flawed votes. People who can connect through a number of different Internet platforms will be essential to keeping the information current and widely disseminated for maximum exposure to get the general public on side.

In a time where most people do not even divulge their real name, let alone provide a contact email address or a phone number, it is has become very difficult for me to get in contact without membership access to platforms like Facebook and Twitter. However, these spaces are so cluttered and diffuse that it is just by random luck that one might attract the attention of that key person that there is a dire need to get in touch with. The most valuable tool that social media savvy supporters can provide is to help direct those key people to our campaign so that they can decide if they want to take on the challenge and get involved.

WHO DO WE NEED TO CONTACT? I have tried attracting the attention of the team from “Led By Donkeys” to see if we can interest them in publicizing this issue as the natural successor to their amazing public awareness campaign that garnered so much newsworthy attention nationwide. We need to contact a number of very high profile social media icons like Rachael Swindon and Alternative News promoters from across the spectrum like Aaron Bastani, Kerry Anne Mendoza, Carole Cadwalladr, John Pilger, Owen Jones to name but a few.

Last, but certainly not least, we need well established organizations like Open Democracy and the International Consortium of Professional Investigative Journalists to deploy a team of investigative journalists to start sifting through the data that has already been collected, filling in the gaps, collating the evidence and demanding answers so that we are ready to expose the truth and demand action. At that point a police investigation, an Electoral Petition Challenge and an appeal to the EU demanding justice will become a genuine possibility.

A big thank you to Paul Barbara for trying to contact the “Led by Donkeys” team; don’t give up trying. SA thank you for your input too and welcome to this Forum Ell; this effort is very much needed. We need a major post in the Canary and other Alt News outlets; that means persuading Skwarkbox to stop apologising and making nonsensical excuses for the catastrophe hoax being promoted by the Tory party. There is so much to be done. People tend to drift onto this Forum and then drift away again, but we need all of you to let us know what you might be able to realistically work towards accomplishing and then please keep us posted…