Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Kim Sanders-Fisher

Wow! This is a lot of information Ell. I am curious, what is the significance of the age over 76? I know that people over that age are still able to vote as my mother was still voting at 88. So why is this part of the questioning?

Many people do not realise that young people can get on the voting register at 16 even though they cannot vote for another two tears. I think if a huge number of 16 and 17 year olds got their name added to the register it would sent a message to the Tories… Your time will soon be up! Sadly this is only true if we are able to prevent further rigging of the Electoral System in future

By the way I think the “Sore Looser” jibe is just another lousy excuse for complacency. I can hear the tiny, whiney voice of Gavin Williamson saying we should “just shut up and go away.” That image should be enough to energize and enrage you; we cannot be beaten into submission by whiney Tory wimps.