Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

SA

Kim
I fully agree with what you say and what is on the DailyGaslamp and it is very sickening to see such an incompetent government mishandling of the crisis. I agree the policy of Herd Immunity has not been abandoned just silently rolled out. See what I wrote this morning about this on here.
The Government has now unprecedented power especially as Parliament has now been dismissed and I am afraid the Labour party is totally at sea with its prolonged leadership elections. There is no united voice against this government which has now given itself sweeping power. In effect we now have a supreme leader, not a democratic Prime Minister.
It is as if not only the political class has been neutralised but the scientific and medical advisors to the government have become so politicised and do not offer sound advise but are told what to say by Dominic Cummings. When the dust has settled I think those people will have an unbearable burden of guilt to shoulder, because they have been used.
The insanity of the government’s approach can just not be emphasised enough. They had the models of China, suppressing the infection by first major expansion of treatment of serious cases, then isolation of milder cases by proper quarantine and total curfew of affected cities. This has worked for now. In South Korea they suppressed the infection by early testing contact tracing and quarantine. We had two models and two months to act, all wasted.
We now have a situation where we have a rogue regime contributing to the death of its own people, maybe we should escalate this to the UN as a human rights issue?