Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Clark

Node, good on you for your community work, but if I know nothing about you it is because you have been fervent about hiding it, until this morsel.

As for knowing about the world, I hate to see people trashing the scientific community, dismissing them as, sorry to say, controlled by some secret conspiracy, which seems to be your one theory of virtually everything and everyone. Systematic scepticism, rationality and the scientific method are the only valid ways of learning about the world; an organised disbelief system is the only answer to the multitude of self-supporting belief systems that have warped human behaviour since prehistory.

TRUTH, justice, peace.

That’s what I’m dedicated to, as fervently as you seem dedicated to conspiracy theory. You could help my state of mind, my confidence, and thus help me be more productive by cooperating with me rather than… well, what it is that you do do, which adds to my depression.

It can’t be wrong for the “MSM” to spread disinformation, but right when you do it.