Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

SA

Clark
I note the difference between CT (Wiki) and propaganda. But is there any independent verification of this statement?
“Nevertheless, the 21 million closed cellphone accounts is evidence of something, and along with the mobile crematoria may help build a more accurate picture of covid-19’s impact in China, which almost certainly has been suppressed by the Chinese authorities’ stranglehold upon information.”
The theory that the virus is an escapee from a biolab in Wuhan has also been the subject of some debate which I have tried to address in the other thread about Covid-19. There have been some very rebuttal of this by a number of non-Chinese authors. Also I think that if there was any chance of that being true you would have had the whole US establishment, starting with the Narcissist in chief drumming this up no end.
The WHO has praised the Chinese authorities for the way they have dealt with this crisis and how they have now suppressed the infection and certain prominent scientists have also stood up for China. China is not exactly a closed place and even if the authorities try to hide some statistics, it would really hardly be able to manage to hide the death of millions.
Of course healthy scepticism to consider news on both sides as any news is tinged with propaganda, but we must all be vigilant.