‘…The evidence for WTC7 explosives remains ambiguous. The partially evaporated steel debris suggests thermite, which does not explode…’
Nanothermite is an explosive:
‘..Below are ten references to the fact that nanothermites can be made to be explosive.
1. This 2004 paper from Lawrence Livermore Labs is quite clear about nanothermites being —
“explosive composites based on thermite reactions.”
It begins: “We have developed a new method of making nanostructured energetic
materials, specifically explosives … using sol-gel chemistry.”
2. This online article entitled “NanoScale Chemistry Yields Better Explosives” discusses the procedure by which sol-gel nanothermites are made and gives a nice TEM image of a nanothermite. https://www.llnl.gov/str/RSimpson.html
3. This US Department of Defense journal from Spring, 2002 describes how:
“All of the military services and some DOE and academic laboratories have
active R&D programs aimed at exploiting the unique properties of nanomaterials
that have potential to be used in energetic formulations for advanced explosives.”
It clarifies that —
[Nanothermite properties] “include energy output that is 2x that of high explosives”
and “As sol-gel materials and methodology advances, there are a number
of possible application areas that are envisioned [including] high-power, high-energy
4. A high explosive creates a shockwave that always travels at high, supersonic velocity from the point of origin. This paper describes how —
“the reaction of the low density nanothermite composite leads to a fast propagating combustion, generating shock waves with Mach numbers up to 3.”
5. In this paper, former NIST employee Michael Zachariah discusses —
“developing an oxidizer matrix for reaction with nano-aluminum [i.e. nanothermite] for energy intensive applications involving explosives and propellants…”.
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/cm034740t ….’ (Etc.)
‘…– “I was sixteen years old when my father was killed in the North Tower. In the past year, I’ve come to learn much more about his murder”…’
It is sad that A&E9/11Truth get people’s hopes up like this, because demolition of WTC7 is not in itself evidence for pre-rigged demolition of the Twin Towers…’
Many of the victims (health problems) and relatives of victims are desperately keen for the truth to come out – it is not sad at all when they learn new information.
You’re right that proof of demolition of WTC 7 would prove demolition of the Towers, but it would prove the PTB are lying, and makes the demolition of the Towers as well more plausible, particularly with the 118 First Responders’ reports of explosions, and the unreacted nanothermite and iron spherules in the dust.