Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Paul Barbara

@ SA April 26, 2020 at 13:30

‘Kary Mullis dies at age 74’ (Chemical & Engineering News).
‘…Kary B. Mullis, Nobel Laureate in Chemistry, died Aug. 7 of pneumonia at the age of 74. He won the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method for copying and amplifying DNA. Mullis invented the PCR method in 1983 as a chemist at Cetus Corporation.
The original version of PCR that Mullis developed uses repeated cycles of elevated temperatures to separate DNA strands, which are then copied by a heat-stable DNA polymerase. Repeating the cycle many times leads to an exponential increase in the quantity of DNA. In this way, even traces of DNA can be amplified into amounts that can be easily sequenced or quantified….’
‘…died Aug. 7 (2019) of pneumonia at the age of 74…’

How convenient for the PTB.Admittedly, 74 is a fair age, but to die, and of pneumonia (I would bet it was Covid 19 – I am aware it didn’t ‘officially’ occur till December).
I haven’t yet come up with a direct quote from him re that the PCR should not be used for diagnosis, but have come across the allegation from so many sources I’m pretty sure it is genuine. Obviously, neither I nor any one else in this world can ask him now. I’ll keep looking, but perhaps the ‘censoring algorithms’ have been at work.

Here is an article by someone who knew the scientist who invented the PCR test, with quite a lot of useful info:

‘The Corona Simulation Machine: Why the Inventor of The “Corona Test” Would Have Warned Us Not To Use It To Detect A Virus’ by Celia Farber.
‘…Kary Mullis was a scientist. He never spoke like a globalist, and said once, memorably, when accused of making statements about HIV that could endanger lives: “I’m a scientist. I’m not a lifeguard.” That’s a very important line in the sand. Somebody who goes around claiming they are “saving lives,” is a very dangerous animal, and you should run in the opposite direction when you encounter them. Their weapon is fear, and their favorite word is “could.” They entrap you with a form of bio-debt, creating simulations of every imaginable thing that “could” happen, yet hasn’t. Bill Gates has been waiting a long time for a virus with this much, as he put it, “pandemic potential.” But Gates has a problem, and it’s called PCR…’
‘..I asked Dr. Rasnick what advice he has for people who want to be tested for COVID-19.
“Don’t do it, I say, when people ask me,” he replies. “No healthy person should be tested. It means nothing but it can destroy your life, make you absolutely miserable.”
One of the countless head-spinning mysteries of this whole Corona Situation has been the advent of famous people, from Tom Hanks and his wife, to Sophie Trudeau, to Prince Charles (AND BoJo!) announcing they had “tested positive” for COVID-19 and were self-quarantining. In all these famous-powerful people cases, the symptoms were either non-existent or mild. Why, one wondered, did they make such hay about it? The British Royals, especially, seemed to contradict their ethos of secrecy in this case…’

In other words, their ‘PCR Test’ seems to be a ‘pile of pants’; ‘“When I use a test,’ Gates and Fauchi said in rather scornful tones, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’ (quoting Humpty Dumpty).

“The first thing to know is that the test is not binary,” he said. “In fact, I don’t think there are any tests for infectious disease that are positive or negative.” David Crowe.

Results depend on how many times you replicate the sample in the PCR test – on that depends the result – positive, indeterminate or negative. Again, a ‘pile of pants’.
They can make it go either way – loads of positives, or not.
They control the strings to detain us all indefinitely in our homes, possibly try to mandate compulsory vaccines (that should please you!), restrictions on travel, transport, and anything else they fancy restricting us on, possibly demonstrations. Possibly do away with that awfully dangerous voting system of going to a voting station, and replacing it with 100% postal or online voting?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by modbot.