Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

SA

Paul
This is an amazing response. The whole of the catholic church is not in any sense qualified to make a scientific statement like this and if this is your argument then it is you who should move on and not try to be taken seriously.

500,000 Kenyans are said to have been made infertile without there knowledge or (obviously) consent). And they DENY it (shades of Mandy Rice-Davies)?
And that becomes a major point in your dismissal of my comment?
Have you considered, for just one moment, a young African buck marrying his chosen bride (or vice versa), and then finding out that the lady is infertile? HAVE YOU?

Where exactly is the evidence that 500,000 Kenyans are said to have been made infertile? Let me tell you are “said to have been” is only a statement it is not proof, where exactly is the proof? Then this heart tugging scenario of two Kenyans not being able to have a child? Where is the evidence? And in return :
Have you Paul Barbara considered how two Kenyans marry and have a child only to lose it to neonatal tetanus? HAVE YOU?
And why is this story only a problem found by the Catholic church and not reported elsewhere? When you can produce any scientific evidence that tetanus vaccine produces infertility through a proper scientific study and not the catholic church, then I can begin to take you seriously.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by modbot.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by modbot.