Reply To: The 2020 US presidential election – Trump says he’s spoken with God

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum The 2020 US presidential election – Trump says he’s spoken with God Reply To: The 2020 US presidential election – Trump says he’s spoken with God

Chepup

Rather strange comment about not thinking Trump will still be running by November 3rd…but nevermind, the haters seem to share one quality – they’re all serial fantasists. Pinning their hopes on Mueller, impeachment and a myraid of other sure fire fails never seems to dampen their hatred. I tend to think there must be a level of brainwashing involved because normally functioning people would be in the deepest depression by now with all that disappointment and losing. I am constantly amazed at how a whole swathe of once reasonable, progressive, liberal folks have seamless positioned themselves standing with Neocons, NeverTrumpers, the Military Industrialists, global elites, the CIA, the permanent state technocrats and the silicon valley monopolists in a chorus of Trump hatred. I mean look at the company you’re in. Don’t forget Trump’s trying to stop the perpetual war crew by withdrawing troops, don’t forget the entire surveillance intel and deep state have been resisting him since day one and don’t forget the globalist elites (the Davos crowd) and the silicon valley monopolists all hate him.Yet there you are because you stupidly believe their agendas are beneficial to you?

As far as I’m concerned he must be doing something right to have that list of parasites baying for his removal and destruction. But yea sure “orange man bad” right?