Reply To: The 2020 US presidential election – Trump says he’s spoken with God

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum The 2020 US presidential election – Trump says he’s spoken with God Reply To: The 2020 US presidential election – Trump says he’s spoken with God

N_

What an obnoxious and vicious turd Donald Trump is! Yesterday he told his millions of Twitter fans that his niece Mary Trump was “rightfully” “mocked” her entire life, and that she was “never” even liked by her “very kind & caring grandfather”.

What kind of mentality believes that ANY PERSON WHATSOEVER deserves to be “mocked” their “entire life” and that from the moment of their birth they deserve not to be liked by their own grandparent? Nobody deserves that.

Her uncle knows she means business and he’s SCARED. This is what she told Politico in an interview published yesterday, which was probably what her uncle was responding to:

I’m doing various things with a lot of people. Whatever is most effective: If somebody thinks that my doing a fundraiser with [Tony Schwarz, ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal”] is helpful, fine; if somebody thinks that my doing something with the Lincoln Project is effective, fine. But I’m not technically joining forces with anybody. I am going to make decisions going forward to see how I can be most effective. And if that means doing something with somebody else, fine. And if it means doing something by myself, fine. And we’re just going to have to see how this plays out, because we’re still a ways out—and it’s important for me to figure out how to marshal my resources so they have the most impact.