Reply To: SARS cov2 and Covid 19

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum SARS cov2 and Covid 19 Reply To: SARS cov2 and Covid 19

ET

Genesis 2:22-24
King James Version

22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

“God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.”

Biblical inconsistencies, the first iteration of women didn’t work out OR “man” was initially androgenous. Who cares?

It is a possibility that Sars-Cov-2 was “man-made” or more likely, a natural occurrance. Infectious diseases have occurred throughout history long before anyone had the capability to manufacture one. Whilst it would be important, in time, to work that out right now it doesn’t matter, the house is on fire. Regardless of it’s origin we still need to deploy our best firefighting skills.

ps. Is the captcha “I’m not a robot” before I can post thing new?