Reply To: What’s with the propaganda photos showing people being vaccinated in churches?

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum What’s with the propaganda photos showing people being vaccinated in churches? Reply To: What’s with the propaganda photos showing people being vaccinated in churches?

glenn_uk

Mystic N_eg: “Clark, Glenn, SA – Try noticing stuff.”

You certainly have some cheek. Do you really think you’re the only person who “notices stuff”? Just because we don’t start screeching about it on a human rights activist’s blog like some hysterical tabloid headline writer, that doesn’t mean we don’t “notice stuff”.

For instance, I’ve noticed that you regularly start threads suggesting something really sinister, usually involving mass death, and it never amounts to a damned thing. I’ve noticed you’re deceptive, sly, misleading, hysterical, and fail to engage. I’ve noticed you slink off as soon as your BS is called by people who actually bother to research into your offered subject – and I notice that you do not do the least research before rushing to start another “The end is nigh!” thread.

I’ve also noticed the thorough arrogance that you and your denialist chums frequently demonstrate, condescending to the reality based community as if they were unobservant, pathetically obedient, and unthinking dupes. That’s when you deign to discuss anything with us at all – you in particular, now.

Whereas in reality, your set of denialists are nothing more than hysterical, fearful, anti-science flat-earthers who consider themselves just _so_ special. Yup – I’ve noticed all that.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by degmod.