Reply To: Tone and subtext of SARSCov2 propaganda in Britain

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Tone and subtext of SARSCov2 propaganda in Britain Reply To: Tone and subtext of SARSCov2 propaganda in Britain

SA

J.
You ask us to watch an over an hour long lecture by a German journalist Paul Schreyer and to address the points he makes as prerequisite to answer your post and your take is that the message is that there is a plan to reduce the population drastically and these simulation exercises are a rehearsal for this even though these are not really hidden conspiracies but are documented, if not widely publicized. The following exchanges between you and Clark then centre not about the subject matter but about the one hour video. Could I ask you to tell us briefly why you think Paul Schreyer’s insight is so significant and its relation to the current pandemic. The problem as I see it is that to debate something I need you to tell me what exactly are we debating, because otherwise the discussion becomes rather sidelined into futile accusations. So can you tell us what the importance of this video is and why you think we should spend such a long time to listen to it?