Reply To: Study from Wuhan finds no evidence Asymptomatic Cases are infectious.

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Study from Wuhan finds no evidence Asymptomatic Cases are infectious. Reply To: Study from Wuhan finds no evidence Asymptomatic Cases are infectious.

Clark

Masks are for protecting each other, not the wearer. There is evidence to show that they work, quite possibly by diffusing the breath.

N_, you post about covid repeatedly, and repeatedly demonstrate that your ignorance is nearly complete. It is rare for you to get anything right. You apparently spend an unhealthy amount of time scouring the corporate media, and apparently none reading scientific literature or the social media of those most knowledgeable about the relevant subjects. There is really no excuse; hundreds of virologists, immunologists and epidemiologists have social media accounts.

Nearly all the opinions you post argue against protecting people from this virus; it is really quite appalling individualism, self-superiority and ableism, “oh, my immune system will beat this virus because I’m careful to eat my bee pollen”, and entirely in line with the attitudes of the most callous, right-wing governments, “if you get ill or die of this you were a weakling anyway”. I find your conceit as sickening as the UK government’s.