Home › Forums › Discussion Forum › Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions? › Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?
– “I’m fed up with wasting time and energy on people that continue to exist with their heads buried in the sand.”
Ah. So have you discussed this with me before? ‘Cos I don’t recognise your screen name; not from anywhere on Craig’s site.
– “Have you bothered to carry out any of your own research,”
– “read any scientific papers,”
– “read/heard the opinion of other well qualified experts (some of whom are Nobel Prize winners)”
And I’ve done another thing, conspicuous by its absence from your list – indeed, it should have been listed first. I have considered evidence.
– “most of which are being professionally silenced and censored”
Where, and who by?
– “Reasoned debate has been completed quashed,”
I have not found that to be the case. But I have found, repeatedly, that conspiracy theorists evade engaging in it. Prove me wrong.
– “but there’s no conspiracy.”
There are countless conspiracies. But the style of argument known as “conspiracy theory” is incapable of revealing them, and indeed doesn’t even attempt to. It merely inflates its adherents’ egos with a belief that they’ve found secret knowledge, causing them to look down upon and dismiss their peers, as you have done above. It is divisive, and it confounds rational thought, and as such it serves the status quo.
Prove me wrong. Prove you can treat me as an equal.