Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions? Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

michael norton

sorry for my outburst my T.V. went wrong and I had been drinking.
Covid infection rates in those countries that in the past have been so massively praised by some on here are outbreaking again.
China, Japan & Australia.
Australia are sending in the troops to control the restless masses of poor in Sydney, people who want to earn their crust, people who do not want to be controlled by Regime.
People from Hong Kong and mainland China are being locked up if they dare to say the Communist Regime is not perfect in all matters – like the Popes, used to be.
In Japan the ordinary people did not want the Games, they understood it would inflame covid, the Elite wanted the prestige and fuck what the peasantry wanted, Japan is now being ravaged by a new wave of covid.
Nearer to home the Macron Regime is locking people up for taking the mickey out of Macron.
People in India are beaten, almost to death for trying to go to work to earn their crust.
Police in many countries are using almost unimaginable cruelty to poor people, who just need to work to eat.

The lack of interest of the Elites in their own countries poor has been made even worse by their responses to covid.

I of course accept that a lot of what the Johnson Regime have done has been next to useless or worse.

But not everything about the U.K. is rubbish nor should everything that has happened in the U.K. be ridiculed, just because we currently have a Conservative government.