Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions? Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

ET

“I do not think they have named covid Patient Zero?”

They may very well never know who patient zero was and if they do I’m not sure it would be right to name them. Aside from the issue of confidentiality imagine the backlash if patient zero was named. Who knows what happened, there is much obfuscation going on. It appears that much of the gain of function work carried out in Wuhun labs was contracted and funded by USA agencies. It also appears that although USA banned gain of function research it still funded some. Fauci was in control of the funding. I posted this clip of Rand Paul, another republican senator, and Fauci.
It’s hard to make sense of it all especially as I just don’t have the necessary knowledge to decipher all the virology jargon in these research papers. It does appear that they were slicing and dicing genetic code to make hybrid viruses to “see what happened” at more than one lab. They should all be shut down for now.

For historical context, the Spanish flu didn’t originate in Spain. Spain wasn’t involved in WW1 so they could report the outbreak there but such reports were suppressed for propaganda reasons in the USA and other countries involved in the war where it is generally thought to have first presented itself. There is a propaganda war going on over covid.