Reply To: Afghanistan, Joe Biden has to own this debacle

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Afghanistan, Joe Biden has to own this debacle Reply To: Afghanistan, Joe Biden has to own this debacle

DunGroanin

Let us not allow Them to disappear Afghanistan off the agenda just because They can’t control the Events anymore.

— GEROMAN — I fell in love with #NATO – Retweeted

Lijian Zhao 赵立坚 @zlj517
2h
China government official
China has decided to urgently provide 200 million yuan (31 million US dollars) worth of grains, winter supplies, vaccines, and medicines to Afghanistan according to the needs of the Afghan people.

& this is funny

sameera khan @SameeraKhan
8h
We don’t even know if they all identify as male yet. How dare the State Department just assume their gender?!?

Quote Tweet

The Hill @thehill
15h
State Dept. voices concerns over all-male Taliban government http://hill.cm/StdgEIU

And this final one is guffaw worthy, is it a reduced Demand or a increased Supply? The free market appears to actually be working somewhere in the world.

Cᴀʟɪʙʀᴇ Oʙsᴄᴜʀᴀ @CalibreObscura
5h
#Afghanistan Update on M16A4 pricing in Southern:

Jun 18th 2021: $2410
July 2nd 2021: $2375
Aug 14th 2021: $1500
???? ??? ????: $????

55% price drop in the value of fresh rifles in ~3 months. Taliban fighters/commanders still selling plenty of M16 (Colt/FN)

Quote Tweet

Cᴀʟɪʙʀᴇ Oʙsᴄᴜʀᴀ @CalibreObscura
14 Aug
#Afghanistan I have enquired as to the value of an M16A4 such as this on the (offline) black market.

Jun 18th 2021: $2410
July 2nd 2021: $2375
??? ???? ????: $????

37.75% price drop in the value of fresh rifles in ~2 months. Been most dramatic in past 3ish weeks. twitter.com/CalibreObscura…”

Oh I really am missing CM’s take on this, I hope to read it soon as he can publish it.