Reply To: New World Shifting to the Indo-Pacific new nuclear powered submarines

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New World Shifting to the Indo-Pacific new nuclear powered submarines Reply To: New World Shifting to the Indo-Pacific new nuclear powered submarines

michael norton

ET you have a good point. I don’t have enough time to read everything and mainly for that reason I do not intend becoming hooked by MOA. We each should pursue our interests where they take us, if we have time. My interests are mainly conservation, doing actual, physical projects, outdoors.

“The matters addressed in this correspondence do not provide any authorization to continue work, or for the reimbursement of that work,” the director general of the Future Submarine Program, Royal Australian Navy Commodore Craig Bourke wrote in it, as quoted by The Guardian. The letter, dated and sent on September 15, ahead of communication between Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and French President Emmanuel Macron, acknowledged only the French contractor’s achievements in the initial stages.”

https://www.rt.com/news/536424-australia-france-submarines-letter/

I guess the sense of this is that the French were keener on selling subs to Australia than Australia to buy old tech from the French.