Jersey

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fat Jon

Forgive my paranoid cynicism, but something strikes me as rather suspicious regarding the explosion on Jersey.

First of all, the video of the explosion looked initially like CCTV footage; but is definitely hand held because the camera moves slowly after the explosion, to follow the smoke and flames.

Who would coincidentally be filming that area just moments before an explosion took place?

Secondly, the initial news reports suggested a gas leak was responsible for the blast, but the Jersey authorities have stated that the apartment block involved was not connected to the gas main.

I’m sure there are a number of shady characters who would prefer their past activities on the island not to be investigated, and any traces of evidence destroyed.

#90106 Reply
    Clark

“the video of the explosion looked initially like CCTV footage; but is definitely hand held because the camera moves slowly after the explosion, to follow the smoke and flames.”

Some CCTV cameras can be steered remotely, and sometimes there might even be a security bod watching the screens, I suppose. Hand-held is usually very shaky, and moved far too quickly. I haven’t watched the footage myself.

#90120 Reply
    Fat Jon

Looks hand held to me.

And the fire brigade insist someone reported a gas leak in an apartment block which has no gas, but they handed in the incident over to the gas company which says they had no reports of a gas leak.

Someone is telling porkies.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Jersey
Your information: