Reply To: Blog Housekeeping Point – Marine Le Pen

Latest News Forums Site technical issues and feedback Blog Housekeeping Point – Marine Le Pen Reply To: Blog Housekeeping Point – Marine Le Pen

RandomComment

As this relates to my comment, let me make a few remarks. Firstly thanks for the support Markus, Northern, you make points I would make myself. Secondly, as it’s Craig’s blog, I don’t have any problem with him disallowing things he doesn’t agree with in “his space”.

My personal feeling is that I don’t feel “slapped down” at all – every act of censorship is an act of cowardice and deception. Far better to defeat ideas out in the open and let the best ones win. By shutting someone down, all you do is help validate their point.

Anyways, fascism, in all its forms, is abhorrent to me. I believe censorship is in itself a fascist concept, and I see it as digital book-burning.

Nonetheless, it’s Craig’s blog, Craig’s rules and I see no reason to disrespect them if I want to comment here. If there’s a hit list I’m unaware of (Trump, Orban, Salvini, Xi etc) please let me know where I can find it.

PS As I’m somewhat technically aware, how do you propose to perma-ban me? On IP address and browser? 😉

Anyway, it was not my intention to offend anyone. Peace to all.