Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Kim Sanders-Fisher

Many thanks Ell. I will be focusing on preparing my appeal to professional Investigative Journalists and those who are in a better position to publicize the campaign more effectively than I can so that the message goes mainstream. I appreciate your help in locating the all important contact details to facilitate this effort and getting the information out there via the media platforms that I am not at all familiar with like Twitter and Facebook. We all have different skill sets, but working together we can sucseed in this endeavour.

We cannot allow the Covid 19 crisis to provide cover and an excuse for the Tories to get away with the Covert 2019 General Election vote rigging scandal. It is only by seeking justice to overturn Covert 2019 that we can remove this rogue Government from office to replace the blundering incompetence that now puts so many British lives at grave risk.

A progressive Government of the people would prioritize the genuine needs of the people and our precious environment. That radical change of priorities is what we all desperately need in this time of crisis. This is far to important for complacent denial and acceptance of the Covert 2019 vote rigging; we cannot afford to give up.